• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi! I’m Alex!

dbabyboy23

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi everyone! My name is Alex and I’ve been a diaper butt for about almost a year now. I don’t wear them that often as I don’t have the privacy for them as much anymore but I do love a soggy diap. My first experience in wetting/messing myself aside from when I was a young child was somewhere around 13. I went in my boxers because I wanted to give it a try. It felt really awesome from what I can remember, but it also startled me a bit. Why was I curious to do this? Should I be ashamed? I went through the rounds and never had the courage to try this again until a little over a year ago. A close friend of mine growing up who was a few years younger than me was into it and at the time I was really resistant. I was definitely just scared to give into desires that had always been there. I finally got the courage to give it ago once I got my own place and it definitely has changed my life for the better. I’m still exploring this community and what it means to me and others, but I just wanted to say hi and that I’m excited to be here with y’all! I would love to connect with other ADBL’s. Maybe even have the chance to meet some people IRL. I’m in the NYC area.

Look forward to chatting!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: checkingoutall
Welcome and enjoy

• Love
Reactions: dbabyboy23
Hello Alex! Welcome to the club. Hope you enjoy.

• Love
Kittyinpink said:
Hello Alex! Welcome to the club. Hope you enjoy.
Thanks so much! ☺️

Welcome to the site!!

• Love
As a side note I see you are already moderated so just be careful what you post and if you are uncertain just check the rules. This is a great open forum but we do try to keep all content, posts and media, pg13.
I’m not too far from NYC at least not in my opinion. I live on the Easter shore of MD so about a 4 to 5 hour drive

TheGazelle said:
As a side note I see you are already moderated so just be careful what you post and if you are uncertain just check the rules. This is a great open forum but we do try to keep all content, posts and media, pg13.
I’m not too far from NYC at least not in my opinion. I live on the Easter shore of MD so about a 4 to 5 hour drive
Thanks for the heads up! Yeah I’m definitely being careful now. Honestly what I posted I thought was OK content but now am more aware. Don’t want to miss out on being a part of this community.

Welcome to the group. There isn't anything wrong with learning about the things that you like/enjoy/want to experience. As you read through lots of post here, you will find your not alone. You will find that there are so many of us out here and many of us are here to share and support as well as continue to grow in learning how to deal with and live with the choices we make, and that includes wearing and using diapers. Your profile pic shows that you already know about some good diapers, and there are lots more out there for you to test out as well. Have fun, keep learning, and enjoy life.

• Love
Reactions: Kittyinpink and dbabyboy23
Hello Alex!
Great to have you here

checkingoutall said:
Welcome to the group. There isn't anything wrong with learning about the things that you like/enjoy/want to experience. As you read through lots of post here, you will find your not alone. You will find that there are so many of us out here and many of us are here to share and support as well as continue to grow in learning how to deal with and live with the choices we make, and that includes wearing and using diapers. Your profile pic shows that you already know about some good diapers, and there are lots more out there for you to test out as well. Have fun, keep learning, and enjoy life.
Thanks so much! So happy to be here, and yes, definitely need to try some more. ☺️

Glad you are here

Reactions: Kittyinpink
Back