Hi I ordered Pampers baby dry size 8 first time I'm about a 40 to 42 inch waist will the straps meet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexial5495

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Please tell me the max waist size for Pampers baby dry size 8 nappies uk

Simply no. I'd probably recommend cancelling the order and saving your money as with Size 7 diapers you have people at 30" Waists already struggling to even tape them on. You'd be better off investing in actual ABDL diapers if Prints are something you're interested in.

Reactions: KrankyPants, SoFloDL, Babyfur and 4 others
they're made for 37ib+ they're designed for kids aged 4-8 yrs

• Wow
Reactions: Slomo and jspoter
Sorry I'm actually 35 inch waist around I checked with my shorts do you think I'll just miss the stretch limit possibly a 34in waist I can always loose weight.

No, You will not be able to strap them together, but you can put them in underwear, provided that they're not floppy boxer type undies. It's what I do when I want to wear baby diapers. In fact, I have on a DG Gentle Steps S-7 diaper right now. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Slomo and LilxFawn
I used to fit in size 6 when I was skinnier I just seen a picture of a male in size 8 without taping extra tape same size as me

Just get real abdl diapers or pull-ups. Don’t force yourself into something you can’t fit into, it isn’t healthy to lose weight for that reason....

Reactions: theancientmariner, Babyfur, Leaf12 and 1 other person
How do the UK girls fit in Pampers is their diaper pre made?

LilxFawn said:
Just get real abdl diapers or pull-ups. Don’t force yourself into something you can’t fit into, it isn’t healthy to lose weight for that reason....
Or do as I do, as stated above. Baby diapers in general are cheaper.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alexial5495 and LilxFawn
Does anyone know where I can get abdl diapers that look just like Pampers

I don’t think there are any that have the exact pampers look, but Diaper Drawer has a lot of different options and samples.

🧺🧸🍼link🍼🧸🧺

• Love
Reactions: Littlerhinoabdl and LilxFawn
TyphaHare said:
Adult Baby Universe does a diaper called Super Dry Kids, which looks just like 90's pampers diaper..!

They’re so cute!!! I might get these too honestly, they make me feel nostalgic and little just looking at them! 🥰😍

Reactions: 68Bonnie
LilxFawn said:
They’re so cute!!! I might get these too honestly, they make me feel nostalgic and little just looking at them! 🥰😍

And they used to work well, until ABUniverse changed the design and introduced a mat finish. I can't recommend them anymore.

• Wow
Reactions: bambinobaby and LilxFawn
Honeywell6180 said:
And they used to work well, until ABUniverse changed the design and introduced a mat finish. I can't recommend them anymore.
Are they still comfortable? I don’t wet or mess my diapers so they might be a good option for me

LilxFawn said:
Are they still comfortable? I don’t wet or mess my diapers so they might be a good option for me

They're not bad, they just have a lower cut now than they did in the past. They will feel more like a Fruit of the Loom brief because they won't rise as much as before.

Reactions: LilxFawn
You will not fit into size 8 pampers whatsoever, they will fit people with a max waist of about 28 inches, get a real adult diaper.

Reactions: LilxFawn
Really, the vast, and I mean VAST majority of adults will not be able to fit into a baby diaper, let alone stretch it enough just to cover your unmentionables like a thong. You’re better off purchasing adult diapers that are sized to fit and work with your body as intended.

No, the straps won't "meet" when your waist is that big, but if you *really* want to wear a baby diaper like that, without using extenders, then you *may* be able to squeeze yourself into them if you pre-stretch the sides, tape the sides up, then try to ease it on like a pull-up. I wouldn't recommend doing this; it's quite tight and uncomfortable around the legs.

However, don't be afraid of trying to wear a baby diaper using an extender, like this one. It can still be quite a bit of fun!

I wear 33"-34" pants, and size 7 cruisers tapes need about 4 inches on each side to reach the landing strip. I use extenders, sort of like the ones linked to above my post, only I find the tapes from Huggies Overnights hold up better. Crafting extenders is fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back