• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi I guess!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJayFeesh5

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Hello, I am Jaylan!

I am fairly new to this whole scene, and have only recently decided to try and be more open about it, which is why I am here to start myself off since I was recommended here by a good friend!
The main reason I have been very closed about this interest is pretty obvious, not wanting my friends to find out is one major reason, but also the very simple fact that I cannot stand the messy side of this whole thing, I like things clean and ONLY clean.
On top of that, there's also the fact that I don't like IRL stuff much, I am keeping it to fantasy for now.
I don't really have much else to say because of that, IRL info and stuff which is private
As for "hobbies", I am pretty standard I think, I love video games and music and such, I am not that big of a sports or outside guy!

Reactions: Lumos, FishDL and Traveller
Howdy and welcome!

Thank you very much!

Reactions: sdweasel
Welcome to Adisc.
Have you ever worn nappies as an adult? If you feel a yearning that you want to (wear) EVEN IF you DON'T want to 'use' them then worry not we take (have) all sorts of incon' products wearers here including wearers who don't 'use' them.
Welcome again and hope this site helps you.
-
BW

Reactions: chrischrischris and Traveller
Hi and a big WELCOME from the UK posse 👍😁

W3NTBOTHWAY5 said:
Welcome to Adisc.
Have you ever worn nappies as an adult? If you feel a yearning that you want to (wear) EVEN IF you DON'T want to 'use' them then worry not we take (have) all sorts of incon' products wearers here including wearers who don't 'use' them.
Welcome again and hope this site helps you.
-
BW
Hiya, sorry for the long reply!
No I have not ever worn any as an adult, nor do I have that big a yearning to try them, maybe once someday for the heck of it, but otherwise nope not really!
Thank you though! ^^

DJayFeesh5 said:
No I have not ever worn any as an adult, nor do I have that big a yearning to try them
Which part of this scene do you find yourself most drawn to, then? Seems like a pretty irregular path, so I'm curious.

Welcome to the group. I find it a little odd you don’t want to wear diapers but I understand each person is into this for their own reasons and will fulfil it in different ways. I hope you find what you’re looking for and welcome again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back