• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

hi i am new

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattie baby

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
hi i am Mattie baby. been playing the baby off and on most of my life. havent been caught diapered yet but my mom did find my dirty diapers that i hadnt got to the garbage once. that was interesting. she asked me if i had more i lied and told her no (had 2 or 3 unused ones) still wounder what she might have done if i would have told the truth. any ways she just told me if i wanted to wear them to be sure to trow them away when i used them. part of me things she knew i had more since my un used ones where in the dresser draw beside the used ones.

dprdinky

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
Welcome Mattie. Glad you introduced yourself, and are contributing already.

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Sissy
Heya, Mattie! Welcome to ADISC :)
Close call there, eh? I know how that is.
Anywho, hope you enjoy your stay here c:
--Evan

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Welcome to the site Mattie. You'll get a lot of support from all of us. I would think that yes, your mom does know about you. I would talk to her about it only if you were not able to deal with it, and needed her help. Otherwise, I would let it pass into the dark of night. We're a good group to ask questions, and see what others think. You have done well to come here. Best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.