• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi. I am new from South Dakota

Status
Not open for further replies.

babypop

Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
New to forum. In South Dakota and feel alone.

Reactions: ik02, lookin4helppz, Edgewater and 3 others
Welcome to ADISC, this is a good place to talk and explore ideas and interests with people that feel the same way as you. You don't need to feel alone. At least when I look and talk to people here, I feel better about myself. Again welcome

Reactions: Edgewater, BobbiSueEllen and babypop
I feel alone cause I don't know anyone in my area or state that is a Sissy

• Wow
Reactions: ik02, Edgewater, DLtrucker85 and 1 other person
I understand the feeling. I live in a small town in Colorado where everyone knows everyone's business and is hard to an AB. No one that I know is one and that can make a person feel alone. When I am feeling down and usually read through some posts or start a conversation.

Reactions: Edgewater, DLtrucker85 and BobbiSueEllen
I understand the feeling. I live in a small town in Colorado where everyone knows everyone's business and is hard to an AB. When I am feeling down and usually read through some posts or start a conversation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Edgewater, DLtrucker85 and babypop
LUV said:
I understand the feeling. I live in a small town in Colorado where everyone knows everyone's business and is hard to an AB. When I am feeling down and usually read through some posts or start a conversation.
Thnx. Hoping that some one from my area sees this to connect.

Take comfort in knowing that you are not the only one.... You are not alone. Give it some time, you will eventually find a friend that is in your area. I did, but there in Denver, an hour away. Good luck to you and look forward to seeing you again. Now I have a go back to work

babypop said:
New to forum. In South Dakota and feel alone.
Hello and welcome from the UK 🇬🇧

Hello and welcome!! 😊
Now you are absolutely. NOT alone !! 😊😊

Reactions: Edgewater, DLtrucker85, Deleted member 59082 and 1 other person
Hey welcome to adisc. You're not alone. We are here. From the US, Canada, UK, and more from across the world.

Reactions: Edgewater, Kittyinpink, babypop and 2 others
DLtrucker85 said:
Hey welcome to adisc. You're not alone. We are here. From the US, Canada, UK, and more from across the world.
😊

Reactions: Edgewater and DLtrucker85
I'm in South Dakota. I'm not sure what part of the state you're from but I'm in the black hills. I changed careers recently and I'm trying to move to a southern state for better weather but for the time being I'm still here.

Edit: typos

Last edited:
Reactions: ik02 and Edgewater
Welcome and be welcomed to the wonderful world of ADISC!! This is a unique place as near everyone here is wearing a diaper!!
How to check if you are totally alone! As you are in and out of the stores in your area, check if they care Adult Diaper. The more stores you have the greater the number of folks that wear diapers in your area!
Enjoy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back