• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleRhydshire

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello Little Rhyd here,
I work from home and have the ability to pursue many interests.
What drew me here in the first place was that I've been feeling very lonely and isolated not being able to connect with fellow abdl's. I like to wear diapers and regress to a younger self around 2-3. I have a Tiger stuffy named Billy and he wears justice league pajamas.
I do have hobbies outside of being an abdl. I love to read fantasy, science fiction, horror, some biographies, graphic novels, manga. I love watching Steven Universe, Dragon Ball, JoJo's Bizzare Adventure, Attack on Titan, Ghost in the Shell (original and stand alone complex series)...(still delving into anime and loving it so much). I love fantasy, horror, sci-fi, classic, drama, comedy movies, working on my drawing skills, play WOW, work-out, going to my local comic book shop. I'm gonna learn how to play Dungeons and Dragons.
The most important reason for coming here is to make friends and connect with people that have similar interests besides just the diapers aspect. Have a great day!

Hey welcome! That's awesome that you can work from home and indulge by wearing diapers and not have to worry!! I'm a bit new here too and ADISC helps with not feeling alone in this ABDL world!!

I love comics but haven't read any in a long time; my favs are Batman, SAGA (highly recommend), Star Trek.

Yeah, it can be a lot of fun! Saga is epic! I was binging it for a while and I need to get back to reading it. You never know what is gonna happen or who is gonna die suddenly. What are some of your favorite Batman comics? I haven't read any star trek books or comics any recommendations? I do enjoy watching Next Generation working towards Deep Space Nine and Voyager. 😁

Wecome! 😁

PapaBear001 said:
Thanks PapaBear!!! How are you doing today?

LittleRhydshire said:
Thanks PapaBear!!! How are you doing today?
I am rather amused today at the fact I am in the office with people all around and I am writing how I love wearing a diaper. Kinda edgy for me. 😁

Reactions: LittleRhydshire
Wow, that is edgy. I was working out earlier and wondered what it would be like if I was wearing a diaper and it was peeking out over my work out sweats and people from the office right outside the work out center saw it.

Reactions: PapaBear001
Welcome!

A sci fi and manga fan, interesting, I had gone off mangas for a while and am intending to go back.

Lewis Badger said:
Welcome!

A sci fi and manga fan, interesting, I had gone off mangas for a while and am intending to go back.
Yeah, I just started reading Fullmetal Alchemist on the first one. I really like it. I've read a little bit of Ghost in the Shell. Just getting into it and I'm liking it. What have you read? Any recommendations?

LittleRhydshire said:
Yeah, I just started reading Fullmetal Alchemist on the first one. I really like it. I've read a little bit of Ghost in the Shell. Just getting into it and I'm liking it. What have you read? Any recommendations?

If you're going old school I would recommend yu yu hakusho, if you haven't read it.

I haven't read it, will check it out.

Hello Rhyd,
If you'd like to learn D&D/Pathfinder...
PM me Please. :) I am DMing/Refaring a game right now, every Sunday night.
Welcome to the group BTW

Reactions: LittleRhydshire
That would be great except I don't know how to PM on this site? Please Help?

ESPF said:
Hello Rhyd,
If you'd like to learn D&D/Pathfinder...
PM me Please. :) I am DMing/Refaring a game right now, every Sunday night.
Welcome to the group BTW
I play AD&D 1st and 2nd Edition. I have a huge book collection. Not too fond of 3.0 and above but always had a good time when trying the newer systems. What other RPGs do you play? Well aside from our RP here of course.

Last edited:
PapaBear001 said:
I play AD&D 1st and 2nd Edition. I have a huge book collection. Not too fond of 3.0 and above but always had a good time when trying the newer systems. What other RPGs do you play? Well aside from our RP here of course.

I play/DMed/Refereed bD&D, xD&D, aD&D, D&Dr5, Pathfinder, The original Star Fleet Battles, Gamma World, Boot Hill, Paranoia, Toon, GRPS,Top Secret... I know I've missed one or two
I started playing/DMing back in the 70s

Not much considering that I'm just getting into it. I do play world of warcraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back