• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi hi New member From Texas

AmyraSp

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Hello, my name is Amyra, I am 18 years old and am currently a Mommy to the love of my life. I look forward to gaining friendships within the community. I haven't been in ABDL or CGL for that long so I lack a lot of experience. I want to be the best caregiver I can be so tips and advice are welcome.

• Love
Reactions: RoseofThorns, ChrisK, Jorelaxed and 5 others

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Welcome aboard, @AmyraSp! I can't advise on Mommying, but it always makes me feel good when somebody's CG/SO/spouse drops in looking for advice and to better acquaint themselves with the community. I'm sure your Little appreciates it, and I hope you find the site fun and helpful. :)

Last edited:

phillybaby22

Professional Boo-Boo Fixer!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
AmyraSp said:
Hello, my name is Amyra, I am 18 years old and am currently a Mommy to the love of my life. I look forward to gaining friendships within the community. I haven't been in ABDL or CGL for that long so I lack a lot of experience. I want to be the best caregiver I can be so tips and advice are welcome.
Bonjour Amyra, welcome to ADISC! I am also from texas!

RetroGirl15

Symbol of beauty & purity; Cure Cheri Blossom! 🌸
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Welcome sis!

LVDL69

Proudly Canadian. DL and occasional AB by night
Moderated
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
AmyraSp said:
Hi there! I hope you like it here!

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
AmyraSp said:
Hello and welcome here

fleckothefennec

I am fennec hear me scree
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hello and welcome from the wilds of BC Canada 🦊 😁

Tigercub59

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
HI & Very warm Welcome to ya !!!

Jazzlynn2021

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hi and welcome

ChrisK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome 👋 great place to share and learn all there is to know about ABDL. Enjoy!

DonnieDiaper

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Welcome, hope you find the info you’re looking for, as this is one of the best resources to learn about ABDL/IC.
My babysitter, now wife and mommy have learned that some give and take, and lots of open communication can go a long way. (Over 40 years!)