• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi! Hi! Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

draigdrwg

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hallo, everyone, my name is Sasha, I am from Russia and I want to make some friends over here.
I deeply interested in abdl and a little bit of bdsm :sweatdrop:
Be free to write me :)

Hi Sasha and thanks for introducing yourself. You are sure to find many friendly people here. We look forward to seeing you around the forum.

draigdrwg said:
Hallo, everyone, my name is Sasha, I am from Russia and I want to make some friends over here.
I deeply interested in abdl and a little bit of bdsm :sweatdrop:
Be free to write me :)

I see in your profile you play guitar. There are many other musicians here. What kind of guitar do you play and what is your favorite kid of music that you like to play?

ozbub said:
Hi Sasha and thanks for introducing yourself. You are sure to find many friendly people here. We look forward to seeing you around the forum.
Thanks!)

zipperless said:
I see in your profile you play guitar. There are many other musicians here. What kind of guitar do you play and what is your favorite kid of music that you like to play?
Oh, I like both acoustic and electro guitars.
I am not really playing much now, because of the lack of time, but I prefer folk for acoustic and post-hardcore, power metal for electro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back