Hi hi hi and hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shupie

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Hello everyone! ^^; I am Shupie which is kinda a nickname of a nickname...and...yar. Ahem. I just started peeking around here and it looked like such a cute friendly place so I decided to join, of course!

I'm 19, currently attending college, and still stuck at home. I live in NYC which is a lovely, lovely, place. I've always been a bit of a baby girl at heart and people still mistake me for being 14 or younger. Heck, people say I sound like a baby on the phone, and my hands are still tiny and baby shaped...but I like that. Squee.

Uhm~ I think I'm still pretty new to this. I've been curious about diapers since I was 12 or 13 and heard about people wearing them. I hadn't though much of it at the time, but after trying to make my own diapers a few times when no one was home, I found that I rather liked it... but was too embarrassed to ever admit it until a few months ago. So now I'm happily getting bambinos in my spare time and my mother's finally stopped questioning my bottle and pacifiers. Rar.

I also like comics, manga, cartoons and drawing and making stuffs... so yeah. Yay. There's my introduction. ^-^ Nice to meet yous all~

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Welcome Shupie!:) Very good intro I might add. Hope you enjoy it here on ADISC.

~Pramrider

skinnypuppy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Welcome to our community. I think you have the same curiosity as a lot of our members, so just jump in and see what you're interested in talking about. I'm sure it's here :)

Quite a lot of members in the NYC area, including yours truly (northern suburbs).

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Welcome, you should make a good additon to the site. :)

tom

Role
Diaper Lover
Hey!! You seem like me. Ive been interested since like 13/14 but only within the last 6months have I researched it and come across this site. Only difference is, Im still too embarassed to buy anything, oh well, hopefully soon. Anyways, hope you enjoy your time on this site, and like you said, its a really friendly place! :)

Shupie

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Squeal, yay! I just want to say thankies again. XD I've been enjoying myself so far. Usually I get too shy to post much, but it's been rather easy here.

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Welcome to the forums, even though it would seem you've nestled in quite well already :)

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Hello everyone! ^^; I am Shupie which is kinda a nickname of a nickname...and...yar. Ahem. I just started peeking around here and it looked like such a cute friendly place so I decided to join, of course!

I'm 19, currently attending college, and still stuck at home. I live in NYC which is a lovely, lovely, place. I've always been a bit of a baby girl at heart and people still mistake me for being 14 or younger. Heck, people say I sound like a baby on the phone, and my hands are still tiny and baby shaped...but I like that. Squee.

Uhm~ I think I'm still pretty new to this. I've been curious about diapers since I was 12 or 13 and heard about people wearing them. I hadn't though much of it at the time, but after trying to make my own diapers a few times when no one was home, I found that I rather liked it... but was too embarrassed to ever admit it until a few months ago. So now I'm happily getting bambinos in my spare time and my mother's finally stopped questioning my bottle and pacifiers. Rar.

I also like comics, manga, cartoons and drawing and making stuffs... so yeah. Yay. There's my introduction. ^-^ Nice to meet yous all~
Nice introduction. :)

Greetings from New Jersey! I live about one hour from you! Welcome to ADISC and have fun. :D

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Hello! Wow there are a ton of new New Yorkers. And meeee! I'm from a town about 20 minutes out of the city.
be sure to keep posting so you dont become a lurker!

Have fun on the forums!

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Hey Schupie and welcome! Nice to have another female on the board! :D I have been told I sound like a baby on the phone too, maybe people just don't hear right? lol!

I've seen you posting already, so that's awesome! Hope you stick around :D

Shupie

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Yay, more welcomes. XD Haa- Thankies! Yes! I see there's a lot of people from, or around, New York. Fufufu, cool~ I'll do my best to stick around. People are so niiice here.

Welcome to the site, Shupie :)
Eee, hey wait. XD I think I got here 'cause of your bloggy!

Hey Schupie and welcome! Nice to have another female on the board! :D I have been told I sound like a baby on the phone too, maybe people just don't hear right? lol!

I've seen you posting already, so that's awesome! Hope you stick around :D
Or maybe we just sound too adorable for them? Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.