hi hi ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

KidBoruto

Playful Explorer
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little,
Hi everyone, I am new to ADISC. I was never a member of www.tbdl.org . My name is Ryan, and my ADISC username is babynaruto1. I am 19 years old, and I go to American River College in California.

I am undecided on my sexuality at the moment (straight/gay).

My hobbies and Interests include videogaming, playing with toys, surfing the web, watching TV, DVDs, and movies.

My little brother Kenshin showed me this site. He has an account here, Kenshin Himura.

I am a TB, DL, and an Infantilist. I hope to make some friends on here.

I also have an account on Gaia Online, just in case there are any Gaians here on ADISC.

Last edited:

James

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Looks as if you just made your first Ryan (IS it ok if i call you ryan) My name is James and i am 15 years old i am a TB and a DL ^_^

Monkey

Banned
Role
Adult Baby
Welcome to the forum, babynaruto1.

Looks as though you're already making yourself accustom to the forum.
I can assure you from personal experience you will make some fantastic friends, seeing you stick around and contribute to the community!

KidBoruto

Playful Explorer
Est. Contributor
Role
Looks as if you just made your first Ryan (IS it ok if i call you ryan) My name is James and i am 15 years old i am a TB and a DL ^_^
Yes, James, it is ok to call me Ryan ^_^. Do you know a place where we can chat privately about ourselves?

KidBoruto

Playful Explorer
Est. Contributor
Role
Flashchat isnt loading for some reason. Stupid outdated computer :angry:

Do you have AIM James?

Welcome to the forum, babynaruto1.

Looks as though you're already making yourself accustom to the forum.
I can assure you from personal experience you will make some fantastic friends, seeing you stick around and contribute to the community!
How many times do I have to post before I can PM someone who hasnt PMed me?

Last edited by a moderator:

Neonite

Tinyflower Bouquet // 🌂🌸🌼💮🌙
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Other
It's you!

...We meet again, Ryan. For the last time! D<

*cough*
I mean...Welcome to ADISC, person I've definitely never met before in my life! : D

I hope you make a lot of new friends and have a great time here! n.n;

~Neo (The mage! : D )

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
Hi Ryan and wecome to ADISC.ORG. We are glad to have you here. I look forward to seeing you around on the site and chatrooms and hope we can chat somtime soon.

Molicare

Ben

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Woa dude way too much information about yourself. Google etc indexes this site and you just made it simple to link yourself with this page if anyone googles your name.

Also as you gain trust and become a regular in the forum it becomes possible to contact other members privately. Before then we really prefer you get to know people via the forum.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Hey there, I hope you enjoy...

the forums.

Oh, and I'd suggest you do take some stuff out of the intro, mostly name and where you live (together).

It's a very homey forum (G dawgs allowed too) so feel free to post and get to know people!

KidBoruto

Playful Explorer
Est. Contributor
Role
Hey there, I hope you enjoy...

the forums.

Oh, and I'd suggest you do take some stuff out of the intro, mostly name and where you live (together).

It's a very homey forum (G dawgs allowed too) so feel free to post and get to know people!
What is a G dawg?

Is it alright if I leave my state in there? I want people to know that I am from California.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
Yes, welcome. We have all kinds of cool new features (and members) compared to tbdl. Be sure to check out Administrative stuff; many features are mentioned and discussed there.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Yay big brother finally came. :hugs:

the0silent0alchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
the ninja and the swordsman, together at last, thats it *drops bow and raises hands in surrender* i give up..

nah.. im kidding.. welcome.. while i dont know your brother, kenshin all that well on a face-to face basis.. he has sofar proved to be an insightful and considerate person... and. hoping not to put pressure i hope to see the same from you because.. well like any social place. show respect and curtosy and thats what youll recieve

KidBoruto

Playful Explorer
Est. Contributor
Role
the ninja and the swordsman, together at last, thats it *drops bow and raises hands in surrender* i give up..

Nah.. I'm kidding.. welcome.. while i don't know your brother, Kenshin all that well on a face-to face basis.. he has so far proved to be an insightful and considerate person... and. hoping not to put pressure i hope to see the same from you because.. well like any social place. show respect and courtesy and thats what you'll receive
Just to let you know, Kenshin Himura is not my real life flesh and blood brother.

Last edited:
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Wow, two genetic brothers on here!? Very interesting, and most people on here say the odds are too high for two siblings to both be *b/dl, I knew it was just a matter of time, and I am sure there are others.

Anyways welcome to our community, I hope you enjoy it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.