1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
Hey Guys,

I've been gone for a long time now, thought I'd post a hello together with
some other news. School started not so long ago(actually two months, but hey),
and from the start I was busy. I started a course where you get to learn how to make video games, coding and art alike. In short, Loads of work! That's one of the reasons I stopped posting ;)

Besides that my owner FINALLY decided to put a collar on me, and I thought I'd share it with you guys(FYI this is the news I spoke of at the start of the post ;))
So uuhm... Here's some pics.

View attachment 15617

My world will now collapse when people from my school track my username on the internet ;)

It's good to be back,

Fox

Last edited by a moderator:

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
Welcome back! :hug:

Someone totally looks as a vewy happy foxie :3

The people from your school will be the ones collapsing - from the cuteness overload - if they ever get to see this ^^
(which btw I don't think is possible unless they're registered users ;) )

tokiwa

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Other
bawww, like the paci. is it a Nuk 5 version? I saw it on pacifiersrus.com and I kinda was wondering how the guard was. I know this is off topic but i saw it and couldn't stop myself from asking.

H0TWH33LS

Banned
Role
  1. Private
As I have come to learn more about the abdl lifestyle over the past few months there's nothing Id like more than to be collared by my daddy. I am happy for you that you have found someone to share this with :) While at first I was extremely reluctant to admit my need / desire to be dependent on someone it is now something I deeply crave. I can see the advantages this type of relationship can offer and hope someday I can find my own daddy to take care of me.

SuperSecretFoxy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
bawww, like the paci. is it a Nuk 5 version? I saw it on pacifiersrus.com and I kinda was wondering how the guard was. I know this is off topic but i saw it and couldn't stop myself from asking.

Yush, NUK5. Vewy good!!

H0TWH33LS said:
As I have come to learn more about the abdl lifestyle over the past few months there's nothing Id like more than to be collared by my daddy. I am happy for you that you have found someone to share this with While at first I was extremely reluctant to admit my need / desire to be dependent on someone it is now something I deeply crave. I can see the advantages this type of relationship can offer and hope someday I can find my own daddy to take care of me.

GL&HF, he found me :D
Never try to find luck, it finds you.

Sarsie said:
Nawwwww, what a cute collar!! You're really lucky! >w<

Inoright :3

Sorry for late responses,
I'm not a daily :p

Fox

tycio

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
  2. Private
When you wear the pink fabric collar and the metal ball necklace together like that does it sometimes get tangled more easily?

SuperSecretFoxy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
When you wear the pink fabric collar and the metal ball necklace together like that does it sometimes get tangled more easily?

Nope, but I haven't taken the metal balls or the dogtag off since I was twelve :p
So, I am used to untangling stuffs anyways

PickledHam

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Oh my gosh. You are unbelievably adorable!

Hey Guys,

I've been gone for a long time now, thought I'd post a hello together with
some other news. School started not so long ago(actually two months, but hey),
and from the start I was busy. I started a course where you get to learn how to make video games, coding and art alike. In short, Loads of work! That's one of the reasons I stopped posting ;)

Besides that my owner FINALLY decided to put a collar on me, and I thought I'd share it with you guys(FYI this is the news I spoke of at the start of the post ;))
So uuhm... Here's some pics.

View attachment 15617

View attachment 15618

My world will now collapse when people from my school track my username on the internet ;)

It's good to be back,

Fox

Status
Not open for further replies.