• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Hi guys! Furry DL/toonist :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

chazzie

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Just wanted to drop by and say hi :D I've been a DL since I was young, still deciding if I'll try 24/7 or not when I'm older o.o (couldnt hurt to try right?)

Anyways, in case, if you guys would like to drop by mt artsy stuff, I upload it in my website chazes .deviantart .com (remove the spaces... first post unable to link :( )

and I update a topic at a forum at FTT

foxtalestimes. actifforum. com/fox-tales-arts-f2/limbo-artz-3-updated-02-04-09-animation-d-t7196.htm

Its not that great :b (even though some like it, I like to say, relative to ________, its not that great... that just gives me a reason to keep drawing :D)

Hope to see you guys around!

TheFoxxehAssassin

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
Welcome, I have not seen many artists on here. (Although I don't really look.) I hope you have a good time!

E

Error404

Welcome to ADISC, always great to have more artists and more experiences in varied communities!

Hope you have fun!

All the best!

Danny~

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Your work is really good! Welcome to the site, I hope you have fun!

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Sissy
Heya! Great to see another artist :3
Hope ya enjoy your stay~
--Evan

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Welcome to Adisc!

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
Welcome to Adisc!

I really liked your drawings. it put me in that "aww to cute to be sad" state, which is really nice after a not so great day. thank you.

chazzie

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
o: Heya Valerye! Awesome to see you here as well x)

Thanks guys, and I'm really glad you liked my stuff :3

Mornavial

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
hay man welcome

iam pritty sure i have heard of u somewhere before....hmmmmm i get back to you when i remember where :p

Status
Not open for further replies.