• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi from the uk

Lucy3737

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
  6. Other
Just saying a big yooohooooo am just stumbling around just having fun would love to have a blast at being forced to be a nappy wearing baby not allowed to talk and treated like a nappy adult baby against my will would be great idea did try nappies ages ago then really went mad with a costume while in lockdown and started loving the idea again especially the punishment scene xxx

• Love
Reactions: Samantha, Andy86, Angelapinks and 3 others
Hello I see this is your first post, for your introduction do you mind giving us a bit more about you as a person then just what you have come to enjoy and maybe why you wanted to join ths sites?

By all means not trying to put you down but your thread is a bit miss leading for a introduction and would normally end up in another forum. (It might be off parting to some people so you will have less of a reaction too)

Happy to see that you have join the site at least that you come to enjoy it for what it is.

Reactions: Angelapinks and Edgewater
Lucy3737 said:
Just saying a big yooohooooo am just stumbling around just having fun would love to have a blast at being forced to be a nappy wearing baby not allowed to talk and treated like a nappy adult baby against my will would be great idea did try nappies ages ago then really went mad with a costume while in lockdown and started loving the idea again especially the punishment scene xxx
Hello and welcome here

Welcome from the Netherlands.

Welcome!

Reactions: Edgewater
Lucy3737 said:
Sounds fun I’m sure we have similar interests 🥰

Hi Lucy

Welcome and be welcomed to ADISC!
Enjoy!

Welcome and enjoy (fellow UKer)

Welcome! 😊

Lucy3737 said:
Welcome from the US!

I hope you find what you are looking for!

Welcome fellow newcomer from the uk

wellcome

Kinda just joining to be friends with like minded people xxx

Reactions: Adrian697DL, Diaper44, Edgewater and 1 other person
Hi and welcome, Lucy. I'm more DL than AB, but I'm happy to support you in whatever way I can.

Lucy3737 said:
Hi
I am a sissy baby too and love being forced and bein* non verbal. Love to chat if yiu want to

I’m a DL and would love to talk
Lucy3737 said:
Kinda just joining to be friends with like minded people xxx

I really don't chat that much infact I very rare like is it live chat it scares me to death im terrible lol so if I just run off and send reply later im so sry lol I have absolutely no friends at all live alone with my dog dont even care for chat with neighbours just bob round Internet when bored stupid lol xxx my ideal would be to live with a guy or a girl or both and just have some fun I have tried handing my abdl books to a friend oh hang on yes I gave 2 girl friends one is near my age and the other in her 20s or something I've wore diapers around them and had my ass spanked and made bottles etc and loved every minute of it but I'd love to be dominated by them like forced to be a baby put in a crib at night made to wear diapers 24/7 and just treated like a forced maybe forced regressed little that can't talk or answer back but they not really into anything more than just saying they will drag me out of car and into shop with them lol but they never do x

Reactions: Adrian697DL and Edgewater
Hello and welcome from Lancashire!

Reactions: Adrian697DL and Edgewater
Back