• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Hi from the Sky...Again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TallestBabyEver

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Seeing as we are all doin re-intros i might as well jump on the baby bandwagon...

If you haven't already guessed, im really tall and enjoy diapers. I'm eighteen goin on nineteen in a few weeks. I guess that makes me am AB as im stepping out of TB...

i do enjoy some of the basic baby things, includin diapers, pacis, bottles, and the comfy sleeper during the cold, winter nights. I am currently in college, so it's kinda hard to keep pursuing my AB desires with a room mate, but im managing. Other hobbies include music, video games, and cars. I'm a big car buff and love to work on cars. I currently work at a Goodyear shop part time so if anyone has a car question just give me a buzz.

For all the "new" new people to this forum, this forum is awsome. The community is very kind and will welcome you with open arms...and hugs ;)
So to all the "new" people coming back, hi again! to all the really new people, welcome and enjoy the forums!!:)

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Hellos, how is the weather up there? lmao....

Status
Not open for further replies.