• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi from The Netherlands!

hiddendutchman

Est. Contributor
Messages
80
Age
30
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Hi there!

So after several years of being a member, it's time for me to do an introduction :p
I'm trying to open up about my fetishes a bit more, so that's why I decided to make an introduction.

My name is Josh, almost 30 years old and I live in The Netherlands.
I have many hobby's, I like running a lot, and I do a lot with music as well.
I also love astronomy (I can talk for hours about space etc), meteorology, tech and gadgets.

I have two fetishes, I'm a DL and I'm into omorashi. I love to see women in diapers, and I also wear them myself from time to time, they are a huge turn on for me. I also love to see women being very desperate to pee, leaking and peeing their pants. I do this myself from time to time as well.
I have told my ex about my fetishes after being in a relationship for 8 years. She was OK with it, but didn't want to indulge.
Unfortunately we broke up a few months later (not because of my fetishes so far I know), which happened last july.

I am still living the single live and even though I am open for a new relationship I do know what I really want now.
My hopes are that some day I will find a woman (maybe here) who understands the fetish and is also into it. I would love to meet an ABDL girl some day in my area.
Doesn't have to be a full on adult baby, but I love when she's cute, wants to be taken care of and are into the same things as I am.

Anyways, feel free to PM me if you want to talk!
 
  • Like
Reactions: LaLoneDigi and ianwee
Hi Josh, a warm welcome from the back corner of the Achterhoek. Sorry to say that I am not a cute female DL but not a ugly male DL either. Good luck with finding a daiper wearing partner.
 
  • Like
Reactions: hiddendutchman
Hello and welcome HiddenDutchman.🙂
 
  • Like
Reactions: hiddendutchman
Hallootjes! A warm welcome to the community,
 
  • Like
Reactions: hiddendutchman and Jorelaxed
Hello & Welcome to the site
i am IC & DL

also Dutch food
🤤🤤
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: hiddendutchman and Jorelaxed
Tenawearer said:
Hi Josh, a warm welcome from the back corner of the Achterhoek. Sorry to say that I am not a cute female DL but not a ugly male DL either. Good luck with finding a daiper wearing partner.
Hiya! Thank you ^^
Gonna need that luck hehe
 
SparkyDog said:
Hello & Welcome to the site
i am IC & DL

also Dutch food
🤤🤤
Nice!
What food do you like the most?
Glad you found something you love in being IC, I can believe it could be very inconvenient.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jorelaxed
hiddendutchman said:
Nice!
What food do you like the most?
Glad you found something you love in being IC, I can believe it could be very inconvenient.
hmm love in IC that's tough not much to love there
but my diapers do help me with anxiety & ptsd

love fries & croquettes
Nasi goreng
droopies
stroopwaffles

it's all very good
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jorelaxed and hiddendutchman
SparkyDog said:
hmm love in IC that's tough not much to love there
but my diapers do help me with anxiety & ptsd

love fries & croquettes
Nasi goreng
droopies
stroopwaffles

it's all very good
Ahh yes thats good stuff ahah

Nah I understand you, but it still has a positive side anyways. Most IC people hate diapers, so you might be in luck with loving diapers
 
  • Like
Reactions: SparkyDog
Back
Top