Hi from th Bluegrass state

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer
LOL, That's Kentucky for our non-US friends. Stop by say hi and feel free to email or message. My profile has all the good stuff lol, so I won't repeat it here.

Laters,
D.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Welcome to the site :). Anyway it against the rules to have a "crotch shot" as a avatar so you might want to remove it.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Welcome to the site...Please take off that crotch shot as your avatar...I'm about to lose my lunch

Ben

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Hello Mr. Crotch I mean ummmm DGrey1964. You know it might be best to get to know us here on the forums rather than posting pictures of crotches as i don't think most people's ideal way of other people perceiving them is as a giant crotch. If that is the way you want to be perceived i don't think you will fit into this place as we are about getting to know people not their crotches. While your avatar seems to have been removed (whether it was you removing it or the admin i dunno) there are still many more of these pics of you in the gallery. In any case it is your choice if you want to leave em, but i think you'll find that many of our members don't like seeing crotches posted and will form their opinions of you accordingly

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I live in the USA and I didnt even know Kentucky was the bluegrass state! Its so crunched into the Midwest like a puzzle... Hmmm I wonder if anybody has made a puzzle out of the US?... ...Oh yeah! I'm posting something!

Have fun on the forums!

Role
Diaper Lover
Be careful with crotches my newbie friend, people voice their opinions strongly on these issues, if you oppose them, be prepared to get bowled over. I gave you my intro, good luck and post more.

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
LOL, That's Kentucky for our non-US friends. Stop by say hi and feel free to email or message. My profile has all the good stuff lol, so I won't repeat it here.

Laters,
D.
And there are a lot of non-US friends on ADISC, hehe. :D

Welcome to ADISC, DGrey. Have fun. ^_^

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Hello! Who dropped a huge bucket of blue paint over your state to make it "The Bluegrass State"? Honestly, grass is green! :tongueout:

That said, please notice that crotch shots as avatars are strictly prohibited (avatars represent the person here, and who wants to talk to someone's diaper?) and are not welcome in our gallery either.

Peachy

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Ah, Lexington, I've been there before. Nice place.

Welcome and have fun. Don't forget to post every once in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.