• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Hi from Russia :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gfvgthc

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hello guys and girls!

I'm new here and very happy that i found such forum, it look's really cool and informative :eek: I'm DL and i hope i'll find here a lot of friends.

And YES, i'm from Russia :D

NoobSauce

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
To Russia, With Love!

But seriously, have a good time here! Post on the forums, we won't bite!

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
Wow, sweet! Welcome to ADISC! Hope you like it here. I'm a DL, too. Most people here are really nice. :]

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Welcome!

Enjoy your stay at ADISC :smile1:

Last edited:

DannyTheNinja

Banned
Role
Private
Get Kovalchuk in here! Now! He's gonna go fricken' crazy. "OMG ANOTHER RUSSIAN. YESSSSSS." I can see it already :p

Welcome! Hope you have a great time here, post around, and check out the wiki! We're pretty diverse here, we have people from the US, UK, Australia, Venezuela, Brazil, Mexico, and Singapore just to name a few, so you'll fit right in.

--Danny :ninja:

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
Obligatory: In Soviet Russia, diaper wear you! / In Soviet Russia thread makes you! / etc, etc.

WhiteWolf

Est. Contributor
Role
Other, Private
Greetings and welcome to the forums. Its nice to actually know someone from russia, ive always been fond of the place.

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
Welcome to ADISC!

I've been to St. Petersburg a couple of times and it's a very nice city. You'll think I'm crazy but I'm totally in love with Russian cars like the Volga 3102 or the Lada 2107.

Пока!

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Добрий ден! Как дела?

Welcome to ADISC. Enjoy your time here.

And speaking of Russia: Are there any Russian diaper brands that you wear, or the same stuff we get over here?

Peachy

gfvgthc

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Thanks all for greetings :D

Добрий ден! Как дела?

Welcome to ADISC. Enjoy your time here.

And speaking of Russia: Are there any Russian diaper brands that you wear, or the same stuff we get over here?

Peachy
No :) We have no own diapers in Russia :( The nearest diaper production in Poland - called "Seni".

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Cool, Russia. We really are getting a wide range of members. I tried to teach myself Russian but sort of failed. Maybe you could help? :rolleyes:

Still, welcome to ADISC. Hope you enjoy it. Your name mean anything? I don't need competition on the apparently random sequence of consonants side of things!

gfvgthc

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Cool, Russia. We really are getting a wide range of members. I tried to teach myself Russian but sort of failed. Maybe you could help? :rolleyes:

Still, welcome to ADISC. Hope you enjoy it. Your name mean anything? I don't need competition on the apparently random sequence of consonants side of things!
"gfvgthc" means "pampers" in russian keyboard layout :D

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
"gfvgthc" means "pampers" in russian keyboard layout :D
What's the Russian/cyrillic word for "Pampers" - "Памперс"? For some reason, it doesn't quite look 'right' in cyrillic.

Peachy

wwetbed

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
wow! your the 1st russian ab/dl i seen welcome to adisc!
greetings from new york! ~ Will

Status
Not open for further replies.