• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Hi from Picfab

Status
Not open for further replies.

picfab

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hello everybody!
I'm Picfab, a male dl from Stockholm, Sweden. I've been around the abdl community on the internet for a long time, and 'Picfab' (my artist name, not my true one) has in many places become associated with the 'pasties' I do. That is, DL-related photoshop art where I put together pics of girls, diapers, pacifiers etc to get a whole new picture. (I like to do the sensual, soft kind of pics that leave a lot for your imagination to work on, and with cute/beautiful, 'everyday' kind of women, rather than the 'sexy'.)

You can find my pictures on abkingdom.com and sissykiss.com - look for 'picfab' in albums/threads.

What made me start to hang around here, on adisc, was mostly the story section, with some really good stories. I'm not sure how I want to contribute yet, but we'll see! :)

/picfab

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Hiya, picfab.

Your pasties are most certainly some of the best. Nice to see you here,

Mandi.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I knew I recognised that name from somewhere... welcome to the club. :)

weswissa

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Hello, and welcome *insert name here* to our little *place to live*.

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Hey, welcome to the site. Nice to see some AB/DL artists. REPRESENT! Anyways, I hope you like it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.