• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Articfox550

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Im a diaper fur I have always loved diapers for as long as I can remember I'm shy but I wana meet other ab/dls chat and make friends =3

Sanch

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hello Arcticfox! Welcome to ADISC. What's your fursona like? And what are your interests outside of ABDL things? :)

Articfox550

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Nice to meet u sir naps a lot! ^^ my fursona is an an Arctic fox that's white and blue with light blue ears and tail and dark and light blue eyes and idk I like drawing gaming hanging out with my friends and cooking

Sanch

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Nice to meet u sir naps a lot! ^^ my fursona is an an Arctic fox that's white and blue with light blue ears and tail and dark and light blue eyes and idk I like drawing gaming hanging out with my friends and cooking

Your fursona sounds very cute! Interesting hobbies as well - I absolutely love cooking. :)

SnowballFox

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
Welcome here :3 Awesome with more foxies, he sounds cute from your description~
*Wags tail* This fox hopes you will have a great time here. It's an interesting place ^^

Articfox550

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Thank u its verey nice to meet another furry and fox ^^ how r u? *wags my tail* :3

SnowballFox

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
I'm pretty good, thank you :3 Right now I'm sort of tired, but I guess a good night's sleep can fix that ^^ Even though I'm probably not going to bed anytime soon... Night's still Young and what not. :p
How about yourself? I hope you're having a good time so far on this forum, reading interesting topics and stuff like that :3

Status
Not open for further replies.