• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi from Montana

Status
Not open for further replies.

dw2169

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I am an abdl and have been for a long time. I am also incontinent so I wear 24/7 and love doing so. It is nice not to be dependent upon a bathroom not that I would make it to one if I tried. I would love to meet others like me but they are scarce here. I am glad to be here and hope I can contribute something to the forum.

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I am an abdl and have been for a long time. I am also incontinent so I wear 24/7 and love doing so. It is nice not to be dependent upon a bathroom not that I would make it to one if I tried. I would love to meet others like me but they are scarce here. I am glad to be here and hope I can contribute something to the forum.

Welcome to the community dw2169! How often do you ride your Harley?

dw2169

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Harley

Welcome to the community dw2169! How often do you ride your Harley?

I ride my Harley as often as I can. For the last three years, there has been only one month that I have not gotten at least one ride in. If the roads are dry and the temp is above freezing, I am on the Harley getting in another great ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.