• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi from Liz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello my name is Liz,

I am a diaper lover. I wear diapers almost 24/7, even though I don't need to. I would also consider myself an adult baby, but diapers are my favorite.

I found this forum from another diaper site and thought I would sign up.

I have a blog if you want to know more: diaperliz.com

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Yay you used my referral link! ^.^

Nice to see you here, Liz! I hope you post lots. Oh, and another blogger, double thumbs up to me! :D

Welcome welcome!

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
Hey welcome!

I think it is very nice you linked your blog account on your welcoming post. As that really helps to get to know someone. Also I wish I could post blogs like that, I just don't have the courage to put up pictures of myself like that. You did so well though in hiding your face and everything. Very good blog.

Also very creative idea with the lock. Haha. So creative I might just have to do it one day. I think that is so neat that you developed that idea and actually implimated it so you would be required to do it for the full time.

Will look forward to future postings from you.

diaperedwolfcub.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
Welcome to the site

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey welcome!

Also very creative idea with the lock. Haha. So creative I might just have to do it one day. I think that is so neat that you developed that idea and actually implimated it so you would be required to do it for the full time.

It was not my idea, another AB/DL told me about it the night before I tried it..
Just don't want to take credit for someone else's work!

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone :)

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yup, welcome to ADISC. I saw your blog a few days ago from a link you posted on DailyDiaper. Hope you enjoy yourself here. :)

Y

Yumi

Another
FOR SERIOUS

Person.

Well, then.

Welcome to the DIAPERRAVE<3

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Welcome aboard. Lovely blog, highly readable, easy to navigate. And putting the blog ref in your intro post is a nice way for us to get to know you, without writing a post with the scope and wordiness and multisyllablishness and redundancy and redundancy typical of raccoons.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
It was not my idea, another AB/DL told me about it the night before I tried it..
Just don't want to take credit for someone else's work!

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone :)

Well then.... I will still have to do it. :laugh:

diaperedwolfcub

Role
  1. Private
Welcome to the site Liz. Quite fearless of you to share something so private in a blog. Hopefully you'll find the community to your liking.

*reads blog*

A girl who likes the same things I do. How rare.

angelabauer

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Hi Diaper Liz,
A million thanks for telling me about ADISC and then helping me through the registration process. This is a site and group every bit as marvelous as you said.

Your blog is astounding. You open our eyes to all sorts of new adventures.

Please continue to keep up your good work.

With much affection, Angela

Status
Not open for further replies.