• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi From Ireland

padybaby18

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Hi, I've been a baby and into abdl for a good while, and I still have these guilt trips. Recently dumped all my abdl gear and said I'd forget abdl, big mistake, ended up buying new abdl stuff again. I now have come to the conclusion that I'm a baby and that is what makes me happy. So, I'm back in nappies and happy again and accepting I'm a baby, I am not going to change, maybe I will meet a understanding Mommy or babygirl to play with, can only keep trying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: babyjoe20, Kaykett002, Ilovetocook and 4 others

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome and enjoy

babybigdiaper

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Hi from Co Antrim

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
padybaby18 said:
Hi, I've been a baby and into abdl for a good while, and I still have these guilt trips. Recently dumped all my abdl gear and said I'd forget abdl, big mistake, ended up buying new abdl stuff again. I now have come to the conclusion that I'm a baby and that is what makes me happy. So, I'm back in nappies and happy again and accepting I'm a baby, I am not going to change, maybe I will meet a understanding Mommy or babygirl to play with, can only keep trying.
Hello, welcome here😁👍🏻

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hello and welcome to the adisc forum.☺️

Dome

Dream big and live your story
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Welcome to ADISC. Ireland is my mother land...well mother's homeland. Would love to visit someday and discover that half of my family roots. As for being abdl I say embrace it and enjoy it. People don't know what they're missing being able to revisit childhood.

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hello and welcome.

NappyCouple1980

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello and welcome!

padybaby18

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Thanks for all the kind welcome messages, great site and people.

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hello and welcome! 😊

Kaykett002

Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
  2. Little
  3. Other
padybaby18 said:
Hi and welcome! Nice to see other Irish here

babyjoe20

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
padybaby18 said:
welcome and enjoy the site 😊 i have done the same with my abdl stuff aswell but now i have accepted its part of my life style and ive accepted it so your not alone xxx

ABDLSerria

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi there! I'm new here myself and I'm already started to feel welcome! I have done the same with my Abdl stuff as well, I've accepted it that I just love it and there is no going back, my family is from Ireland as well Co. Mayo! I go all the time! Welcome to the club!

Reactions: Kittyinpink

Vintage84

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello from belfast 😀

Reactions: babybigdiaper

Fattrick

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Hiya from Canada eh?

Not sure why but I've always felt that there were more ppl into this lifestyle in your part of the world... definitely seems like a rare thing in Canada but we also don't have very many ppl in general here.