• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hi, from Hamburg, GER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spike08

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
hi,

I love diapers, I am 27. I come from Hamburg, Germany.
I am sorry, my English ist bad.

Spike08

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome to the site, Spike08. We have a number of people on the site who come from countries where English is a second language. I'm always impressed with those who can write and speak in a second language. I hope you enjoy adisc, as we discuss a wide range of topics. Don't hesitate to post and join in.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
Welcome to Adisc! :)

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
Wilkommen bei Adisc! :D

You're a lucky man: the best European diaper retailer is just a few kms away from Hamburg.

Left

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
Welcome to adisc
enjoy and all that jazz

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome! I think you're the first Hamburger here (though we already have a peach).

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Welcome! I think you're the first Hamburger here (though we already have a peach).

Yes, but while a Hamburger is ground meat in a bun, a Bremer is a fish cake (ground fish) in a bun :tongueout:

Peachy

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Guten Tag Spike. :)

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hey! Here's a new game: think of anything at all you would like to talk about,

diaper-related?
ADISC-related?
some video game, or computer issue?
Obama?
model rockets?
Afghani-Pakistani diplomatic relations and trade agreements?
How do I become a regular or use a certain feature, like what does an icon mean?
How the heck does someone get to 6 rep in 14 posts, while still a newbie?

ANYTHING!!

- And I will locate a thread that talks about it or find an expert who has the answers you seek or someone into chatting with you about 67 Mustangs, the care and maintenance of plastic pants, how the rep system works, good memes and bad memes, - whatever takes your fancy.

And I can even tell you how you yourself can locate the goodies hidden in out of the way spots on ADISC!!

And not only me, but anyone should feel encouraged to help out with this guy's queries: EVEN FELLOW-NEWBIES!!

r0bino

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome to the site, I'm from Germany, too. (Franken)

Reading English becomes easier all the time if you just read some every day. You don't even have to lookup most words at first, although it's not a bad idea to write words down if you don't know them. I mostly learned English through reading stories related to this and other "hobbies" ;-)

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
We have other German speakers; I am not one sadly, Ich spreche nur einige worte. Es gibt nur einem Waschbar von ADISC, das ist mich. So you see your English > my German.

But back to my earlier post, do please ask about anything and I'll point you at a url that talks about it...

Status
Not open for further replies.