• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi from Florida

SapphireCaelus80

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Lurker here finally taking that step into the open! Blue is my favorite color hence my name and icon is sapphire and other things related to the color. 80 is just a random number I chose because I like to add numbers at the end of usernames. :)

I'm fascinated with diapers but have always been on the fence when it comes to acting on those feelings. Whether it's considering myself a DL, purchasing a store brand and eventually ordering sample packs, or wanting to interact with the community. While I may not post often, I hope to feel more comfortable with this part of myself by reading other's experiences.

A little about myself. I like to write stories and draw with colored pencils. (Fingers crossed that I can save up for a tablet). I am a fan of Disney and I sleep with a pile of Mickey and friends plushies in the corner of my bed. I diapered a few of them before tossing the diapers away due to moving and not wanting to expose the secret.

See ya around!

Reactions: oldskool and jonny77
Welcome and enjoy

Hello and welcome aboard! As a professional illustrator, I definitely recommend a tablet! (y)

Welcome, @SapphireCaelus80! Thanks for a nice intro.

SapphireCaelus80 said:
Blue is my favorite color hence my name and icon is sapphire and other things related to the color.
I like blue also, especially when it's the color of the sky, as it is today in my particular corner of northwest Washington. I'm getting bored of gray. Watch out though! If you make more than 19 posts here, your username will turn GREEN!

SapphireCaelus80 said:
I diapered a few of them before tossing the diapers away due to moving and not wanting to expose the secret.
Well, I know how that goes. Most of my "purges" over the years have been move-related. Wouldn't want a friend to drop a box and have diapers spill out, after all. I hope you're settled enough now, and have the privacy to let this side of yourself out again.

Take care and enjoy the site! :)

Hello. My wife and I live in Palatka.

Lumos said:
Hello and welcome aboard! As a professional illustrator, I definitely recommend a tablet! (y)
Thank you!

I managed to have an wacom tablet given to me by my workplace but the pen and maybe a wire or two are missing. I had been meaning to buy the replacements but keep forgetting.

Cottontail said:
Welcome, @SapphireCaelus80! Thanks for a nice intro.

I like blue also, especially when it's the color of the sky, as it is today in my particular corner of northwest Washington. I'm getting bored of gray. Watch out though! If you make more than 19 posts here, your username will turn GREEN!

Well, I know how that goes. Most of my "purges" over the years have been move-related. Wouldn't want a friend to drop a box and have diapers spill out, after all. I hope you're settled enough now, and have the privacy to let this side of yourself out again.

Take care and enjoy the site! :)
Thank you! Still learning how to quote out specific parts of a post 😅

*Gasps* No not green! lol

That was my only "purge' as of this date. They were baby diapers when I wanted to experiment their padding as boosters. I had either used the entire pack before the move date or successfully hid the sample packs.

As for being settled, I have enough privacy at my current place where I can wear and wet without being caught by roommates. I messed once to test and while I got away with the smell and cleanup, the stars would have to align for even me to chance it. I'm more likely to mess if I'm renting an entire unit or have my own private bathroom.

I don't indulge currently due to money. The four I have left I'm saving for special occasions, except for the PeekABU Giraffe. It's the last one from my first ABDL sample pack so I have a small attachment to it. 🥰

Reactions: Cottontail
jonny77 said:
Hello. My wife and I live in Palatka.
Hi! I live in Miami but commute to Fort Lauderdale for work.

Reactions: jonny77
SapphireCaelus80 said:
except for the PeekABU Giraffe
Ha ha, the giraffe is my favorite. I’d buy giraffe-only bags if they existed. As it is though, I have to look forward to bags with three giraffe diapers instead of two (a 50% chance).

Last edited:
SapphireCaelus80 said:
Thank you!

I managed to have an wacom tablet given to me by my workplace but the pen and maybe a wire or two are missing. I had been meaning to buy the replacements but keep forgetting.
Oh cool, hopefully you can find some replacements. I upgraded to a Cintiq 5 years ago, and it's been a huge game changer. Much easier than a tablet as you don't need to manage your hand-eye coordination so much haha.

Last edited:
Back