• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi from FL...

Status
Not open for further replies.

timmahtherebel

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
I've been on here for a while but haven't really got to know anyone.

My name is Tim, I live in Lehigh Acres, FL.

I am a very simple person and easy to get along with.
I like having friends but don't have a lot of real friends.
So I'd like to meet some new people here.

My interests are: Working, Cooking, Bicycling, Poke'mon, Watching TV ( Crime/Detective shows and Adult Swim, also I watch Cartoons when I am in my TB state.. ) I like reading and relaxing. I play a lot of video games but mostly driving games.

The car I drive is a 1988 Ford F250 Diesel 4x4 and I love it, its nearing 200,000 miles and I hope for it to go many many more.

F

Falkio

Hello Tim! Welcome to ADISC. I'm sure you'll have a great time. How is the weather there? :)

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Welcome :)

This kinda sucks, I finally find another 17 year old from Florida on here and he lives 2 hours away. :sad:

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
Welcome to Adisc!

timmahtherebel

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
Thanks everyone. Its hot.. but FREEZING in the morning... lmao.

Would you think I'd be used to the freezing tempts considering I used to live in ILL, I guess FL thinned out my blood.. but I get to drive a car w/ no heater to work at 5am on Saturday dressed in 3 Jackets piled on top my work clothes. 45min drive to work and every time I get sniffles.

FL is strange..

Welcome :)

This kinda sucks, I finally find another 17 year old from Florida on here and he lives 2 hours away. :sad:

Darnit. Maybe there are some people on here from around you. I am hoping I could find people from Fort Myers and Lehigh with similar interests because basically I do not have a lot of friends.

I like ADISC though. I haven't been on a lot of forums, and this is the first one I can actually chat for hours with people and not have them think I am a little off. Go ahead and add me as a friend if you want to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.