• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi from Central Oregon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnhill

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello everyone! I am 24 yr old male currently living in central Oregon (Redmond / Bend area) looking to potentially meet other abdl in the area. I have been interested and wearing diapers on and off for about 5 years now and love the feeling of getting all padded up and wearing. Cant wait to connect with others in the this community and hopefully meet some others in person.

Reactions: Lumos, Kittyinpink and Magicalgirl101
Welcome

Reactions: Johnhill
Welcome and enjoy. I have been through the area that you describe. It is a scenic place.

Hello and welcome! 😊

Thanks for the welcome so far :)!

Hello and welcome from the UK!

Welcome

Hi I’m in Medford

Hello and welcome aboard, from Canada 👋

Johnhill said:
Hello everyone! I am 24 yr old male currently living in central Oregon (Redmond / Bend area) looking to potentially meet other abdl in the area. I have been interested and wearing diapers on and off for about 5 years now and love the feeling of getting all padded up and wearing. Cant wait to connect with others in the this community and hopefully meet some others in person.
Johnhill said:
Hello and welcome from another UKer 🇬🇧

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back