• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Hi from birmingham UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

37skippy

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
Hi all,

Just to introduce myself............I'm Julian from the uk,i like motor bikes,cars,motor sport and of course i love wearing and wetting girls pull ups or pajama pants,cause of my size 9 stone wet through and my slim 28" waist i can wear teenage sized pull ups. :D:D

I am also into Avril Lavigne i think she is fab and hot to go with it,been to see her live a few times at birminghams NEC and she rocked.I would love to see avril in a pull up :worshippy::worshippy:

Cheers guys + dolls

Laters Julian :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Arlikra

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Hey Julian from just down the M6! Gotta agree about Avril Lavigne :D Welcome :smile:

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Dude, you have the same name as a dude from an awesome TV show. You rock.

Also, you like cars and motorsports. I have a feeling that you're awesome.

Welcome.

F

Falkio

Welcome to the forums! Please enjoy your stay. The live concerts must have been cool. Can't say that I've never been to one, but I wanted to see Tiesto in Vegas. That would be cool.

A

Asher

Welcome to ADISC 37skippy; hope to see you in the forums : )

Jewbacca

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Welcome to Adisc, feel free to post around in all the forums we have around here. But don't forget your ham shears!
I remember when one other member went around posting without his ham shears, he was attacked by a mob of pigs. he never had a chance... if only he had remembered his ham shears.

37skippy

Contributor
Role
Welcome to the forums! Please enjoy your stay. The live concerts must have been cool. Can't say that I've never been to one, but I wanted to see Tiesto in Vegas. That would be cool.

Thanks for the welcome,The live concerts were awesome and i will go and see her again when ever she comes back to the UK :thumbsup::thumbsup: If ever you get chance to see her live you must do it,you would love it :D:D

37skippy

Contributor
Role
Welcome to Adisc, feel free to post around in all the forums we have around here. But don't forget your ham shears!
I remember when one other member went around posting without his ham shears, he was attacked by a mob of pigs. he never had a chance... if only he had remembered his ham shears.

Thanx for the welcome H-toad,what are ham shears ? :dunno::dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.