• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi friends :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiaperedChris

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello all

Lurking here for (too) many years...So it’s finally time to open up and join the community!

My name is Chris and I’m from the Netherlands. Mid twenties. Living with my girlfriend for over a year now. Work in the IT as system and network administrator.🤓 Beside work I play volleybal. And as a party animal I go to many festivals.

Wanting to wear diapers as long as I can remember. Almost wear my diapers with 5 stuffers in it, guess I like the bulk haha.

Very lucky to have a very supportive girlfriend. Who put me in diapers more often than I want. She finds it too cute. ☺️

She is the only one who knows this side of me (I hope haha). I feel the need to talk about this side of me more often. So I feel blessed to join this community!

Reactions: Jr2012, Lumos, ElPulpo and 2 others
Welcome Chris. We are all happy you finally joined us.

Reactions: DiaperedChris
DiaperedChris said:
Almost wear my diapers with 5 stuffers in it,
Good luck walking

• Haha
Reactions: DiaperedChris and SofiaInPampers
Hey, Chris! Welcome to the forum!

Reactions: DiaperedChris and SofiaInPampers
Hello and welcome! Your gf sounds awesome!

Reactions: DiaperedChris
Thanks everyone :)

Reactions: KrankyPants
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back