• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hi friends!! new diaper lover here (probably)

dddiaperlover998

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
joining this forum i've known about a lot because of being interested into diapers, but never taken the first step really. my interest in diapers could most accurately be described as a diaper lover, but am generally open to all concepts. i love wetting a lot, but can't think of many other details to add if anybody's interested.

i love games a lot too, cooking, and am getting into drawing a lot. feel free to talk to me or hit me up in a dm if you're bored! :D

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
dddiaperlover998 said:
joining this forum i've known about a lot because of being interested into diapers, but never taken the first step really. my interest in diapers could most accurately be described as a diaper lover, but am generally open to all concepts. i love wetting a lot, but can't think of many other details to add if anybody's interested.

i love games a lot too, cooking, and am getting into drawing a lot. feel free to talk to me or hit me up in a dm if you're bored! :D
Hello fellow dl, hope you have fun with us her👍🏻

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Welcome from the UK.

I recently got back into cooking a lot more, having fun exploring different dishes and flavours from around the world.

Hope you have fun here.

Lumos

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Hello and welcome aboard! I'm also big into drawing, I do it for a living :D

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome and enjoy

dlover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome to this magical site, the more you contribute, the more you get out of the site

• Haha
Reactions: lilithra

NappyCouple1980

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello and welcome!

lilithra

Fluffy Kitsune 3 Tails
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
dddiaperlover998 said:
i love games a lot too, cooking, and am getting into drawing a lot.
Welcome!!!

What type of game did you usually play? I have the ambition to at least try all the JRPG that I have access. I'm a classic gamer, my first serious game was FF8 xD But before the PS1, I played with the Megadrive, smashing buttons like like a mad crazy monkey.
Recently I played Pokémon Purple, One Piece Odyssey, Chained Heroes, a bit of WoW, a bit of Minecraft and Tales of Arise.

I enjoy cooking too, but my recipes are basic xD

Last edited:

Tigercub59

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hello and welcome.

Diaperman95

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Welcome to the group.

Fattrick

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Welcome! I'm new here too. This is a really great community and I'm going to guess that you won't have any problems finding ppl to chat with who share the same interests that you have. I'm not 100% sure about this but I don't think you can chat 1 on 1 until you're an established member. You need 20 posts and a pic for your avatar and have to wait 7 days to be an established member.