• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hi friends!! new diaper lover here (probably)

dddiaperlover998

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
joining this forum i've known about a lot because of being interested into diapers, but never taken the first step really. my interest in diapers could most accurately be described as a diaper lover, but am generally open to all concepts. i love wetting a lot, but can't think of many other details to add if anybody's interested.

i love games a lot too, cooking, and am getting into drawing a lot. feel free to talk to me or hit me up in a dm if you're bored! :D

dddiaperlover998 said:
joining this forum i've known about a lot because of being interested into diapers, but never taken the first step really. my interest in diapers could most accurately be described as a diaper lover, but am generally open to all concepts. i love wetting a lot, but can't think of many other details to add if anybody's interested.

i love games a lot too, cooking, and am getting into drawing a lot. feel free to talk to me or hit me up in a dm if you're bored! :D
Hello fellow dl, hope you have fun with us her👍🏻

Welcome from the UK.

I recently got back into cooking a lot more, having fun exploring different dishes and flavours from around the world.

Hope you have fun here.

Hello and welcome aboard! I'm also big into drawing, I do it for a living :D

Welcome and enjoy

Welcome to this magical site, the more you contribute, the more you get out of the site

• Haha
Reactions: lilithra
Hello and welcome!

dddiaperlover998 said:
i love games a lot too, cooking, and am getting into drawing a lot.
Welcome!!!

What type of game did you usually play? I have the ambition to at least try all the JRPG that I have access. I'm a classic gamer, my first serious game was FF8 xD But before the PS1, I played with the Megadrive, smashing buttons like like a mad crazy monkey.
Recently I played Pokémon Purple, One Piece Odyssey, Chained Heroes, a bit of WoW, a bit of Minecraft and Tales of Arise.

I enjoy cooking too, but my recipes are basic xD

Last edited:
Hello

Hello and welcome.

Welcome to the group.

Welcome! I'm new here too. This is a really great community and I'm going to guess that you won't have any problems finding ppl to chat with who share the same interests that you have. I'm not 100% sure about this but I don't think you can chat 1 on 1 until you're an established member. You need 20 posts and a pic for your avatar and have to wait 7 days to be an established member.

Back