Hi folks, I'm Loewe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loewe

Contributor
Role
Incontinent
Im Loewe, just an ordinary kid . Im really not that good at English. But what the heck! you can only do your best . I found out this site when looking for stories, I like to read " diaper stories" In a way they tells me that there are more boys out there like me. Most of the stories are just fake, I know, so what.
I live in the extreem north of our world, we still have winter.
Im the youngest of four siblings, live with dad, goes to highschool. I really like school, lots and lots of cool friends. I'm a looner at home bc it's only me where I live. I've got a supercool dog, a lab, yellow. He is so smart! I ( and dad) hunts in the fall, fish in summer. He is with me always( the dog). WE play socker and go for long walks in the forest. We have a lot of bears, I realy don't like bears. Would be much happier if the lived somewhere els.
I'm in diapers bc of spina bifida, a injury in my back. I cant say that I have had any problems with beeing a diaper boy. Nobody ever have teased me or been mean. Of course there are the normal problems, Nappyrash, to full diapers, coold diapers in winter, to hot in summer. Forgot to take extra change when you go someplaces. Well you know.
I dont know if my English could stand to write stories. But I sure can tell you som funny things that happend to me and my diaperbutt.
Dont know really what more to say. I like your site!
Bye fo now . L

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Welcome to the site n__n...Your English seems pretty good to me, go ahead and try out writing a story, you could always use spellcheck, and plenty of members here can give you good constructive criticism

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Welcome have a great time. Not the best English but not bad i have seen worse form people that live in my country.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Welcome to the site. :) I hope you have a fun time here and I am interested to know more about your disability. On a final note you sign off as L which makes me think of L from Death Note, I wonder if your as cute as him. :D

Kiwi_Sin

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Welcome!! I really do hope to hear a story from you at some stage,
Enjoy this site!!

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Man, that's some lifestyle! How far north are you? (Obviously not as far as me hehe) :p

as for the story, go for it!
I haven't read the stories on here in a while, but what the heck, write one and I'll be glad to read it. And, as suggested, a spell-checker and a little of our assistance will get you through it ^^

Anyway, good to have you on the forums, have an awesome time posting, chatting, and... just... yeah, all that jazz! :D

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Your english vocabulary seems pretty good, you just need to work on your grammar some. Other than that very good! Also very nice introduction, well detailed!

So Welcome to our community! I hope that you enjoy it here!

Loewe

Contributor
Role
Incontinent
Hello again,thanks a lot for all the nice inputs from you all. Spring has finaly sprung, fist day without Long Johns. A very dirty dog everytime we go outdoors . A lot of gees an cranes honking in the sky. Spring is a wounderful time . In acouple of weeks I'm gona take out my bike .I really like the storie about cousins, but a bit sad. Next part soon, please.
Have a nice spring L.I dont know how L from Death Note is, I dont think I'm cute. I'm kind of small and thin .

snydead

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Welcome to this site. I'm sure you'll like it here.

Role
Diaper Lover
Hi and welcome. Where in Northern Europe do you live? I live in Northern Europe aswell.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Hey Loewe, you have only made two posts, take a look around and post some, please do not be shy!

Dorikin, I love your avatar because drifting is awesome, but what kind of car is that? Does not look familar to me, I geuss because it is probably only sold in europe.

Role
Diaper Lover
Im a big fan of drifting too. It is Nissan Silvia S15 (Japanese car) and that car is from Malaysian D1 Grand Prix. I don't know where countries they sell it outside Japan. They don't sell it in my country. It's quite popular drift car in Japan.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Im a big fan of drifting too. It is Nissan Silvia S15 (Japanese car) and that car is from Malaysian D1 Grand Prix. I don't know where countries they sell it outside Japan. They don't sell it in my country. It's quite popular drift car in Japan.
That is not like any skyline I ever seen.... :confused:

The only ones I seen before are these three...

This one above could be this one you have in your pic, but it looks like it has different head lights. This was the early and mid 1990s model, the GTR34, this one was year 1994.

Then this one above is the model that was from about 1998 to 2004. This one is purdy! :D

Then this is the new GT-R Skyline, which will be the first one ever sold in the US!!! :D Before if you wanted one in the US you had to get it imported for like10-20 grand, something like that.

Does not matter, though, I doubt I will be able to afford one, at least not for the next 10 years, cause the base price in the US is $70,000. Although if I was rich I would totally buy it. It would beat pretty much anything you could throw at it. I geuss thats what you would expect from 473hp and 434lb of torque.

Role
Diaper Lover
It's not Skyline it's Silvia. Those are two different things, but both are Nissan's sport cars. This is S15 Silvia.

I like every Skyline, but they don't sell those older Skylines here as well, if you want to own one you have to import it from somewhere. R32-R34 Skylines are all right side steering. And that new GT-R is just superb. I'd like to own one too, but I think they are not going to sell those in my country.

Status
Not open for further replies.