• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hi everyones

Status
Not open for further replies.

babypink

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
hi all
im very new to this scene, i can switch between adult me and baby me too easlie at times
so if some posts seem childlike i cant help it. its just me
i dont mean to offend anyone or upset anyone if this does happen

i want to go play now byes

from babypink :)

babylue

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
hi all
im very new to this scene, i can switch between adult me and baby me too easlie at times
so if some posts seem childlike i cant help it. its just me
i dont mean to offend anyone or upset anyone if this does happen

i want to go play now byes

from babypink :)

I have to deal with this every day and I love it hehe :) love you baby girl :) hope you will learn more on this site and learn things I don't know or maybe not really in to :) we all diff babies hehe

Penny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
This entire post is adorable! I love it :) hiya babies!!! It's nice to meet you.

babylue

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
This entire post is adorable! I love it :) hiya babies!!! It's nice to meet you.

Nice two meet you two Penny I known of this site for along time and I thought it be best place and Facebook for her to learn as a new users as we not in it for the fetish life like most of the other sites are so this one fits the bill best as there is more lifestyle users here :)

babypink

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little

hi penny,

i love to be little/baby me.
i can see play with toys and colour ins and have lots of funs

im going to go fill up my floor with toys :)

Status
Not open for further replies.