• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

nocontrolfreek

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Hi. I've had fun "lurking". But, I'm glad I was forced to say hi, because I like feeling boyish which is probably why I like older guys (I'm gay). I wet the bed pretty often and prefer wearing Goodnites instead of Depend underwear when I need to (when I don't sleep in my own bed).

Welcome nocontrolfreek! So sorry it took so long for someone to greet you. We're glad you're no longer a lurker. I predict you'll make a lot of friends here. With that in mind, please tell us some of your interests? The more we know, the more we can relate. ;)

Hello, NoControlFreak! I see your profile says you like basketball! Are you a home team guy? What team you root for?

nocontrolfreek said:
Hi. I've had fun "lurking". But, I'm glad I was forced to say hi, because I like feeling boyish which is probably why I like older guys (I'm gay). I wet the bed pretty often and prefer wearing Goodnites instead of Depend underwear when I need to (when I don't sleep in my own bed).

Good Evening and Welcome!

My profile says ASEXUAL, but I myself am GAY.
Yes!
I am an older guy, and being rather physically furry, I am a "BEAR".

nocontrolfreek said:

Hi, nocontrolfreak! :biggrin: welcome to the boards.

Dare I asked how you were "forced" to say hi? :laugh: either way, glad you decided to anyway!

Seconding zipperless' comments, would be grand to get to know you a bit better; why not tell us about the things that make you stand out from the rest here? For example, the music / films / games you're into, sport interests, hobbies, what you're doing as a career? All that shizzle!

D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back