• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerpyHooves

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi everyone, ^^

I'm new to this website, my name is Steven
I'm a brony, I love drifting, I like to play video games
and I like to wear diaper

HushedSnow

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
Ah, a fellow brony on the site /) anyways welcome to the site Derpy!

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
anigif_enhanced-buzz-31916-1374079950-16.gif

Ah, I see you are aware of Adisc Groups, having posted a reply in one of them. Everybody else - here is where to find a group for fans of MLP. That word "here" is a clickable link, which you can tell by its having an odd color. Hold on a sec, I'll reprint it bigger to make it more obvious,
here
Welcome :) Adisc is choc full o' Bronies for fun and cuddles. You'll do fine here.

PS

This use of the word Derp/Derpy/ Derpy Hooves had me a little mystified for a while, so I looked it up. I knew it was MLP-specific and from context appeared to be an inside joke. This is what I found as the best answer. Do you agree with this explanation?

Last edited:

DerpyHooves

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Ah, a fellow brony on the site /) anyways welcome to the site Derpy!

(\ Thanks :D

Ah, I see you are aware of Adisc Groups, having posted a reply in one of them. Everybody else - here is where to find a group for fans of MLP. That word "here" is a clickable link, which you can tell by its having an odd color. Hold on a sec, I'll reprint it bigger to make it more obvious,
here

Um where's the link derp ^^

Welcome :) Adisc is choc full o' Bronies for fun and cuddles. You'll do fine here.

Thanks ^^

PS

This use of the word Derp/Derpy/ Derpy Hooves had me a little mystified for a while, so I looked it up. I knew it was MLP-specific and from context appeared to be an inside joke. This is what I found as the best answer. Do you agree with this explanation?

Um yeah this explain the origine of the word derp but my username refer to the character call Derpy hooves from My Little Pony: Frienship is Magic
she and background pony and she has lot of fan made stuff about her like meme, fanfic, animation, music, drawing

Derpy - My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Wiki

Last edited:

DiscreetlyPampered

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Howdy DerpyHooves, I like to Drift "VideoGames" while wearing diapers :) WELCOME, Hope you feel at home as I do.
I joined a few days ago, and everyone has been super nice, even as a newbie. Glad to have you aboard :)

DerpyHooves

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Howdy DerpyHooves, I like to Drift "VideoGames" while wearing diapers :)

Never tried but sound fun ^^ which game do you play? I like to drift in video games too I mostly play Life for Speed and Gran Tourismo 6 sometimes. It's not as fun as drifting in real life though I got a 93 Toyota Hilux ^^ it's not very good at drifting it got something like 114 HP and it's automatic :( but I still manage to get it sideways on snow or gravel :D I wish I could get a legit drift car though with all the safety equipment that I could take to my local track because I know what I'm doing is extremely dangerous and stupid but I really don't have enough money :(

WELCOME, Hope you feel at home as I do. I joined a few days ago, and everyone has been super nice, even as a newbie. Glad to have you aboard :)

Thanks ^^ everyone has been super nice with me too :D

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I once had an 86 Corolla, manual, and though its performance was wimpy it got a genuine 40 mpg, and passed its safety. Best of all I paid $400 and though it was only ever intended as a cheap plaything, I got 6 months out of it before the steering went. Engine, clutch, tranny were all good so I donated it to a poor fur I met at a party :) So yeah, find an old beater with a manual tranny for cheap and abuse the hell out of it for under $500 :D ???

DerpyHooves

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I once had an 86 Corolla, manual, and though its performance was wimpy it got a genuine 40 mpg, and passed its safety. Best of all I paid $400 and though it was only ever intended as a cheap plaything, I got 6 months out of it before the steering went. Engine, clutch, tranny were all good so I donated it to a poor fur I met at a party :) So yeah, find an old beater with a manual tranny for cheap and abuse the hell out of it for under $500 :D ???

An 86 :D I love this car ^^

The problem is here in canada these car are really rare. We can't import them from japan anymore and the one we still got are mostly all rusty because of snow so one in good condition is really rare and much more expensive. I've seen one for 4000$ and it was the cheapest one I've seen in relatively good condition so that why I got this truck because pickup are the most common RWD here

My reply to you and HushedSnow seem to have disapear somehow?
Did you see it, should I repost it?

HoganBunny

Legendary Bun
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
My reply to you and HushedSnow seem to have disapear somehow?
Did you see it, should I repost it?

Welcome to ADISC! :)

The post got caught in the moderation filter, as it quoted a post with links. Posts by a contributors which contains a link requires approval, due to a troll who spammed the forums a couple weeks ago. It should show up now.

KiwiBoi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Hey man, welcome to ADISC. I also enjoy cars, modding them and a bit of drifting, although in an AWD Impreza that's difficult (read: gravel required, but that's fine as I love rally). In NZ, there's plenty of crazy modded 'luxes, including some with 240sx SR20DET engines. If you want yours to handle better, you could try lowering it, and fitting wider wheels, but that would just make it harder to drift. Try and find a 5-speed one, or you could look at converting it yourself, you could also get a bigger carb for it and tune it to make more power. I'd say if you shopped around you could probably manual swap it and fit a better carb for <$1000US. Try finding a Hi-Lux owners forum.

Here's one write-up of the swap I found in a 1-min Google , it's 4wd so yours should be easier (assuming it's 2wd):Auto to Manual 5sp swap - Complete! - YotaTech Forums

Kiwi.

DiscreetlyPampered

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I play fozra, last time I played GT was GT4......... OMG SMALL WORLD, I drive a Toyota Hilux "Pickup" 94 with 92 drivetrain, I just dropped a custom build 5sp in mine, I tried drifting but just not wroth the wear, I've done 1/4mile, just never on a 1/4mile LoL. I'll drop you a message or a friend-req....

DerpyHooves

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey man, welcome to ADISC. I also enjoy cars, modding them and a bit of drifting, although in an AWD Impreza that's difficult (read: gravel required, but that's fine as I love rally). In NZ, there's plenty of crazy modded 'luxes, including some with 240sx SR20DET engines. If you want yours to handle better, you could try lowering it, and fitting wider wheels, but that would just make it harder to drift. Try and find a 5-speed one, or you could look at converting it yourself, you could also get a bigger carb for it and tune it to make more power. I'd say if you shopped around you could probably manual swap it and fit a better carb for <$1000US. Try finding a Hi-Lux owners forum.

Here's one write-up of the swap I found in a 1-min Google , it's 4wd so yours should be easier (assuming it's 2wd):Auto to Manual 5sp swap - Complete! - YotaTech Forums

Kiwi.

I actually own two the other one is an 91 and it's got the 5 speed manuel transmission I bougth it really for parts because the engine doesn't work, I think they try rebuilding it but did something wrong. Almost everything else is brain new like brakes, suspensions, clutch, the frame is a bit rusted though. I thinking to maybe put a cheap V8 in it so I can take it to my local track and do some drifting :D but not gonna invest money in that right now cause I just my lost job :( I'm fine without a job I still live with my parents so I don't have to worry so much with money I'll try to find a new one and maybe soon I can aford it

I play fozra, last time I played GT was GT4......... OMG SMALL WORLD, I drive a Toyota Hilux "Pickup" 94 with 92 drivetrain, I just dropped a custom build 5sp in mine, I tried drifting but just not wroth the wear, I've done 1/4mile, just never on a 1/4mile LoL. I'll drop you a message or a friend-req....

That awesome :D I drift it all the time, these truck are indestructible lol :D

DerpyHooves

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
derp I did that again replying with a link in a quote >.<

And DiscreetlyPampered I can't reply to your PM I'm not Established Contributor yet :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DiscreetlyPampered

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
It's cool DerpyHooves, doesn't take long to become a Established Contributor.
LoL I have a parts truck too, isn't to easy to find those rare parts now in days, so I too find it easier to have a spare truck.

JazzBaby

Just Another Diapered Brony
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
A late welcome, but hi and welcome to the site from another brony.

Status
Not open for further replies.