Hi Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lauriemsr

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Well, I suppose I need to do this introduction thing now. I was trying to hold off till I read more of the site, but it seems the site software won't let me.

I'm an older lady that has been wearing diapers ( or some sort of protection ) for my bedwetting issue since I was 14 years old. Over the years, with the encouragement of my late hubby, I have also found the fun / sensual / kinky side of diaper wearing to be something I love as well.

It seems to me that this site is primarally for younger folks, so I'm not sure I will be able to contribute a lot. If I can I will, but otherwise will most likely mainly read posts.

Regards, Laurie

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer
Well welcome to the site, I'm kinda newish here but I think that with your life experience you will have tons of advice and stories to share with everyone so don't be afraid to contribute.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
There are plenty of older people! Don't exclude yourself! Just participate and enjoy yourself.

Have fun on the forums!

tom

Role
Diaper Lover
Any age is welcome here. Often it's a case of: the older, the wiser....so as said before: you're life experience will mean you have something to offer that a lot of other members don't. Nice to have you here, enjoy! :)

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Welcome to the site, Laurie. :D

Please don't shy away from contributing! Truthfully, there are more younger folks than older; but that doesn't mean you don't have something to say. ^_^

LuvsGurl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Welcome. Do not feel like you are alone with the older wearer, there are many. They tend to show up when a word of wisdom is needed.
Most of all I would like to say welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.