• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi Everyone!

Pottypants

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Hi Everyone! My name is James (Baby James) Have been a UK 'Little' for a long time.Tried to 'Grow Up' but found it all far too difficult! My Nappies always make me feel secure and happy. Looking forward to meeting you all.

Reactions: Edgewater, littlemoosey and BuddyBoy
Hi James

Welcome to the wonderful world of ADISC. Nappies do have a wonderful way of making us feel secure and happy, and there is never a good reason to have to ‘grow up’ :)

Reactions: Edgewater
Hi Baby James welcome to ADISC, where not growing up (or acting your age) is fully acceptable, (nappies and all).
(Love your avatar outfit).
Have fun !!

welcome!

Welcome and enjoy

Pottypants said:
Hi Everyone! My name is James (Baby James) Have been a UK 'Little' for a long time.Tried to 'Grow Up' but found it all far too difficult! My Nappies always make me feel secure and happy. Looking forward to meeting you all.
Welcome aboard pottypants. Like your nappies, this gang will make you feel”happy and secure”.

Hello james ! Where abouts in the UK are you from ? Im up in northumberland 👍

Welcome, its a wonderful place full of awesome people 😀

Welcome Baby James. Lots of UK people here and others from all over the world.

Hi and welcome

Pottypants said:
Hello and welcome here

Welcome to ADISC!!

Welcome and be welcomed to this Wonderful World of ADISC!
A truly magical place as near everyone here is wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Hello and welcome

Back