• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi everyone

aleja

Moderated
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm new and I'm DL, How to deal with diapers in high temperatures?

Reactions: Jorelaxed, leafgoalie, PaddedRita and 1 other person
Hello aleja and welcome to the group.

Reactions: Edgewater
Hello & Welcome to the site
so in high temps you want your skin to breathe. What sort of diapers do you use?
Lots of baby powder will be your friend. Change often do your skin has a chance to dry

Reactions: Jorelaxed and Edgewater
Welcome and be welcomed to this amazing world of ADISC! A truly great place in which near everyone here is wearing a diaper!
Dry-out time sitting on a bed (disposable or washable) pad helps your skin. But as stated, Baby Powder is your friend!
Enjoy!

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Hi YA aleja

Like to send you a very warm Welcome !
Hope you enjoy it here !!

For myself a lot of baby powder, frequent diaper changing along with staying in cooler areas ! ;)

aleja said:
Hello and welcome here

Welcome!

aleja said:
Welcome to the community .... enjoy!

Welcome, aleja!

I wear diapers and I live in Texas which summer time can get really hot. But I use my A/C to keep my room cold

Hello and welcome Aleja, I live in the desert and it gets very hot here, about 110 degrees farenheit/ 45 Celsius in the summer.
I use cornstarch baby powder with good quality diapers and some zinc oxide cream.

Last edited:
  • Love
Back