• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi everyone

Carbs

Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
Hi im a uni student studying information technology hopefully going into game design or cyber security, im an age regressor and i have started an intrest in diapers while regressing. I enjoy playing games for the most part first person shooters, i also really enjoy drawing and game development, im joined this site so i can get some support in my journey and to talk to some like minded people

Reactions: Edgewater, lilithra and Cottontail
Welcome, @Carbs! Fellow geek here. I don’t game as much these days as I used to, but I blame (in a mostly good way) the Nintendo titles of the 80’s for inspiring me to pursue a career in tech. I wish you the best in your studies!

And now I must ask: In what form do you prefer your carbs, or to what does your username refer? :)

I hope you find the site fun and supportive.

Reactions: Edgewater
Cottontail said:
And now I must ask: In what form do you prefer your carbs, or to what does your username refer? :)
my username refers to me eating large ammounts of plain bread one night (my previous username was cabs so my name got changed to carbs)

Reactions: Edgewater and Cottontail
Carbs said:
Hi im a uni student studying information technology hopefully going into game design or cyber security, im an age regressor and i have started an intrest in diapers while regressing. I enjoy playing games for the most part first person shooters, i also really enjoy drawing and game development, im joined this site so i can get some support in my journey and to talk to some like minded people
Hello and welcome

Damn game design would be such an awesome job. What FPS games do you play?

Carbs said:
Hi and welcome.
I'm not very good at shooters but I worked as QA for a pair of third person shooters. I am a profesional QA with 13 years of experience so I'm a veteran in the industry of videogame development.
I hope that you feel welcome here and you can talk freely about any doubt that you have. No question is really bad xDD.

Welcome and be welcomed to the wonderful world of ADISC as you will find that near everyone here wears diapers and there is a large number of individuals that game.
FYI: Understand that the game industry you are only as good as your last game. It is a short lived profession, so target your second choice as where you will head when you had your run.
Enjoy!

WellingtonDl said:
Damn game design would be such an awesome job. What FPS games do you play?
Mostly overwatch sometimes i dabble in other games

Back