• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi everyone

Carbs

Contributor
Messages
14
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
Hi im a uni student studying information technology hopefully going into game design or cyber security, im an age regressor and i have started an intrest in diapers while regressing. I enjoy playing games for the most part first person shooters, i also really enjoy drawing and game development, im joined this site so i can get some support in my journey and to talk to some like minded people
 
  • Like
Reactions: Edgewater, lilithra and Cottontail
Welcome, @Carbs! Fellow geek here. I don’t game as much these days as I used to, but I blame (in a mostly good way) the Nintendo titles of the 80’s for inspiring me to pursue a career in tech. I wish you the best in your studies!

And now I must ask: In what form do you prefer your carbs, or to what does your username refer? :)

I hope you find the site fun and supportive.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Edgewater
Cottontail said:
And now I must ask: In what form do you prefer your carbs, or to what does your username refer? :)
my username refers to me eating large ammounts of plain bread one night (my previous username was cabs so my name got changed to carbs)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Edgewater and Cottontail
Carbs said:
Hi im a uni student studying information technology hopefully going into game design or cyber security, im an age regressor and i have started an intrest in diapers while regressing. I enjoy playing games for the most part first person shooters, i also really enjoy drawing and game development, im joined this site so i can get some support in my journey and to talk to some like minded people
Hello and welcome
 
  • Like
Reactions: Edgewater
Damn game design would be such an awesome job. What FPS games do you play?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Edgewater
Carbs said:
Hi im a uni student studying information technology hopefully going into game design or cyber security, im an age regressor and i have started an intrest in diapers while regressing. I enjoy playing games for the most part first person shooters, i also really enjoy drawing and game development, im joined this site so i can get some support in my journey and to talk to some like minded people
Hi and welcome.
I'm not very good at shooters but I worked as QA for a pair of third person shooters. I am a profesional QA with 13 years of experience so I'm a veteran in the industry of videogame development.
I hope that you feel welcome here and you can talk freely about any doubt that you have. No question is really bad xDD.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Edgewater
Welcome and be welcomed to the wonderful world of ADISC as you will find that near everyone here wears diapers and there is a large number of individuals that game.
FYI: Understand that the game industry you are only as good as your last game. It is a short lived profession, so target your second choice as where you will head when you had your run.
Enjoy!
 
WellingtonDl said:
Damn game design would be such an awesome job. What FPS games do you play?
Mostly overwatch sometimes i dabble in other games
 
  • Like
Reactions: Edgewater
Back
Top