• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi Everyone!

DiapStud

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello!

I'm DiapStud in the ABDL world. I live in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico (currently). I moved here from Los Angeles, CA, last June and have been enjoying it here so far!
I love meeting new people, so I suppose that is why I decided to join this site and check it out!

I am mostly DL but am discovering my AB side these days as well. Other than that, I love horror movies, video games (COD), nights out with friends, going to the beach, and more!

Hope you all are having a good evening!

Reactions: DorianLogan, Maximum1, Deleted member 66129 and 4 others
Hello and welcome.

Reactions: DiapStud
Hello and welcome

Hello and welcome, to ADISC.
You have come to the right place to meet new and interesting people.
I lived in Las Angels before. I don't blame you for leaving.
Have a look around and enjoy

Reactions: DiapStud and Deleted member 66129
Hello and welcome, from Canada đź‘‹

Hi, can I ask, where do you buy your diapers in PV?

H
DiapStud said:
Hello!

I'm DiapStud in the ABDL world. I live in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico (currently). I moved here from Los Angeles, CA, last June and have been enjoying it here so far!
I love meeting new people, so I suppose that is why I decided to join this site and check it out!

I am mostly DL but am discovering my AB side these days as well. Other than that, I love horror movies, video games (COD), nights out with friends, going to the beach, and more!

Hope you all are having a good evening!
ello and welcome

I hope you have a good life in Mexico. I think it is a good country also to enjoy life abdl. The Huaqui, for example, are a great option for value for money.
I just have some relatives living in that city. Greetings from Coahuila.

Welcome to the site.

Back