• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi everyone

jbee275

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
I don’t want to be a lurker forever so I decided to make an introduction. I am 22 and recently discovered that the DL community exists, not sure if I’ll really fit in here because I’m not a committed DL, but I do enjoy wearing diapers from time to time. Kinda like a little treat for when I’m particularly stressed or bored. More often I like being in pup space, but that’s not super relevant to this forum. The community and advice here has been helpful already so thank you all for tolerating the lurkers haha.

Reactions: Kittyinpink and LaLoneDigi

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hello and welcome.

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hello and welcome! 😊

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
jbee275 said:
I don’t want to be a lurker forever so I decided to make an introduction. I am 22 and recently discovered that the DL community exists, not sure if I’ll really fit in here because I’m not a committed DL, but I do enjoy wearing diapers from time to time. Kinda like a little treat for when I’m particularly stressed or bored. More often I like being in pup space, but that’s not super relevant to this forum. The community and advice here has been helpful already so thank you all for tolerating the lurkers haha.
Hello and welcome here

NappyCouple1980

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello and welcome!

sjinnewengland

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi and welcome! I'm 28 and although I have "known" for a while that the DL community exists, I only recently started to try to make new friends in the community. I hope you have had a good experience on the site so far and that you continue to!

Reactions: Kittyinpink

Lumos

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
welcome aboard!

dlover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome here, lots of us DL' on here too