• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi everyone!

rsevone

Sissy Gurl
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Hello everyone! I'm 42yo and from Eastern PA. I am long time DL as well as a sissy. For as long as I can remember, I love to feeling of wearing diapers and the soothing comfort that they give me. I've never shared this side of myself with anyone and as I get older I feel that time is slipping away and I'll never get the chance to. I'd love to chat with and possibly meet an understanding and nurturing mommy or daddy. I want to be your little girl.

• Love
Reactions: Samantha, ChrisK and littleph0enix

littleph0enix

The Right Honourable Lordship Of Giggles?!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
Hello and nice to meet to you, hope you like all the information this site can get and I'm pretty sure you'll find someone to talk to/ meet up with in time

rsevone said:
I've never shared this side of myself with anyone and as I get older I feel that time is slipping away and I'll never get the chance to.
I do be feeling that....

So yeah welcome and hope you like it here :p

Reactions: rsevone

rsevone

Sissy Gurl
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
littleph0enix said:
So yeah welcome and hope you like it here :p
Thanks so much! :giggle:

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome and enjoy

ChrisK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome!!! You are absolutely in the right place. It's really hard to share with ANYONE about this lifestyle, tho I have over the years a little, so it's really comforting to connect with people who understand, except and welcome the very lifestyle I've kept hidden my entire life. Enjoy!

Last edited:

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
rsevone said:
Hello everyone! I'm 42yo and from Eastern PA. I am long time DL as well as a sissy. For as long as I can remember, I love to feeling of wearing diapers and the soothing comfort that they give me. I've never shared this side of myself with anyone and as I get older I feel that time is slipping away and I'll never get the chance to. I'd love to chat with and possibly meet an understanding and nurturing mommy or daddy. I want to be your little girl.
Hi, welcome