• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi everyone!

Biju

Diaper Lover
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi! I’m Biju (24M) from Italy, long time lurker till today.
I start by saying sorry for my English, I’m still learning.
What prompted me to write this post was the fact that in the past two days I had the flu and I took advantage of it to be able to wear diapers for as long as possible, in fact I still have one on and I think I don't have it never done for so long consecutively.
I'm purely a DL, the only AB thing I have are just a few types of diapers because in my opinion they are the most comfortable and absorbent I've ever tried, the rest I'll tell you in my origin story post which I'll do soon.
I'm a very eclectic person but the things I like the most are anime/manga (my favorite is Naruto hands down) video games, cinematography and finally people but I could easily talk about anything because I love hearing other people's opinions on a bit of everything.
I feel that with this I am taking further steps towards acceptance and I am sure that I will have a good experience with this community.

Ciao!

Reactions: Jorelaxed and Lumos
Welcome form a fellow DL! Spending most of the day indoors and recovering from sicknesses makes for better and longer diaper time. I don’t wear them when going to the office.

There seems to be a lot of members who love anime and gaming on this site. Speaking of which, I just beat Crash Bandicoot yesterday (tough game!) and absolutely love Hayao Miyazaki films and Cowboy Bebop.

Welcome aboard.

Good intro, I look forward to seeing more posts from you.

If you are already thinking of writing an origin story may I draw your attention to this thread, at about the 5th reply to this story PCS links 5 or 6 other "origin story" threads from other members. There are possibly others (including my own) floating around as well.

I gotta say it is very therapeutic writing out your journey to where you are now and can really help understanding yourself and what drives you when you have put it all in words.

Anyway I hope you enjoy your time here.

Hello Biju and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

P.S. Don't worry your English is better then some Americans on this site. Just don't ask me to type in Spanish because my spelling in both English and Spanish Suck. I was just pleased to be listening to a Hispanic couple talking with there friend and as I told them I could acctually understand the gist of there conversation.

Hello and welcome aboard fellow DL, from Canada 👋

Hello and welcome Biju.🙂I like your avatar image.

Last edited:
wellcome :) italy also

Back