• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugaree

Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Hello, I just wanted to introduce myself. I am very interested in learning more about becoming a proper mommy/carer. I have a naturally dominant side but prefer to be a nurturing and helpful dominant.

I suppose that's it for now. :)

BabySparky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome! Tell us more about you, I'm sure we all want to hear about our new caretaker ;)

Do you know anyone who's an *B/DL? How did you hear about ADISC?

Sugaree

Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
It's nice to meet you, Mary and you, too, BabySparky.

What else? I'm straight and happily married with children. I'd say I'm a free spirit...maybe even slightly hippie. I'm currently an unemployed bartender (ugh) living in beautiful NEPA. I am addicted to crochet - everyone I <3 has a scarf or cowl or something warm that I made. Recently, I had my own sew in labels made to make my gifts even more extra special. They say: Made with love by (my real name).

For 4 years I've been pantifying/feminizing sissies online. Although I throughly enjoy being dominant I find humiliation to be draining these days. I just don't like it as much as I used to and would prefer to explore a kinder, softer dominant side.

Right now I am a stay at home mom to my 3 kiddos....at least until I find another bartending gig. Just loving life and exploring the possibilities!

TheFoxxehAssassin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Welcome to ADISC, Sugaree! Glad to see you come aboard!

NEPA, that's North Eastern Pennsylvania, right? (I think...)

Anyways, enjoy the site!

--The Silent Assassin--

Role
  1. Private
It's nice to meet you, Mary and you, too, BabySparky.

What else? I'm straight and happily married with children. I'd say I'm a free spirit...maybe even slightly hippie. I'm currently an unemployed bartender (ugh) living in beautiful NEPA. I am addicted to crochet - everyone I <3 has a scarf or cowl or something warm that I made. Recently, I had my own sew in labels made to make my gifts even more extra special. They say: Made with love by (my real name).

For 4 years I've been pantifying/feminizing sissies online. Although I throughly enjoy being dominant I find humiliation to be draining these days. I just don't like it as much as I used to and would prefer to explore a kinder, softer dominant side.

Right now I am a stay at home mom to my 3 kiddos....at least until I find another bartending gig. Just loving life and exploring the possibilities!

Welcome to the site. I think a lot of people enjoy the softer side of domination, but just don't feel it's as accepted. Enjoy your stay here.

Jewbacca

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
You oughta start a daycare center and bartend by night, just so you can have the ultimate moral roller-coaster.

Sugaree

Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
You oughta start a daycare center and bartend by night, just so you can have the ultimate moral roller-coaster.

What gave you the impression that I have morals? :tongueout:

j/k

I wondered...are there any care giver sections of the forum? I've been looking but I haven't found any. Maybe I'm missing it some where?

RalieghFhang

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Carer
Well, depends on what you're looking for.

MOST people on this site are AB's themselves, and rarely come across care-givers like us. So I don't think there is a section particularly for us.

Don't take my word for it, though. I'm still new as well. :p

Shukkume

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Yes Yes Yes! Another caretaker! There's not many of us on the site, but hang around anyways! It's a really great place!

Role
  1. Private
You know you three, there *are* social groups you can make and moderate...if you want a "caretaker" forum, just start up a Caretaker social group, bam, your own small forum.

Huh. So I looked. There isn't one. 16 bleeding pages of bloody random groups, and not one caretaker group. Alrighty then. Give me 20 minutes and there'll be one.

Alright, its up. Someone find a better picture for it too, please.

Last edited by a moderator:

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Yay more caretakers. More diversity. Welcome aboard.

KodyNewlight

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Carer
^_^ Welcome aboard!
I'm a caretaker as well...thought my little side is also there, I tend to do more caretaking than the opposite lately though. :)
I love it though, so no complaints

dprdinky

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Carer
Nice to find someone who could be "trainable" as a good caretaker. Now we need to help you in that direction.

Sugaree

Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Koko, thanks so much for starting the caretakers group. It had crossed my mind to start one as well, but I didn't want to take too many liberties as a newbie. Now to get things rolling within the group....:)

Thank you for the warm welcomes, everyone!

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
No no, take all the liberties you want. Have some of mine; they are nearly past their expiry date anyway. We need more libertines.

Sugaree

Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Sugaree is one of my favorite Grateful Dead songs. I like to sing along and when no one is around to hear me, I play my blue's harmonica to it.

I enjoy the sweeter side of domination, heh. I'm more comfortable with it because I feel better when I'm nurturing than when I'm calling someone a pathetic loser. As much as the pathetic losers enjoy it, it's starting to feel like all of the energy is being sucked out of me. This is why I've become so interested in care giving.

Diapered Rabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Grateful Dead not Taj Mahal?

Sugaree is one of my favorite Grateful Dead songs. I like to sing along and when no one is around to hear me, I play my blue's harmonica to it.

I enjoy the sweeter side of domination, heh. I'm more comfortable with it because I feel better when I'm nurturing than when I'm calling someone a pathetic loser. As much as the pathetic losers enjoy it, it's starting to feel like all of the energy is being sucked out of me. This is why I've become so interested in care giving.

:bunny:Welcome to ADISC, Sugaree! Thought your user name was from a song but I thought it might have been from the song Shake Sugaree by Taj Mahal (Off a children's album that he recorded). I'll have to get out my Grateful Dead albums and look this one up and take a listen. Glad to see there is another Blues harp player out here. Welcome again. :bunny:

Role
  1. Private

I never really understood humiliation in that form. It's fun to tease subs and make em get all red in the face and embarrassed, sure, but I could do that just by pointing out how much they were enjoying what I did to them. I avoid the whole "you are a pig who doesn't deserve to even kiss my boots, worm!" style because frankly I'd rather have a sub who I could pat on the head and call a good boy or girl.

And your welcome for the group. Now to actually figure out how to encourage enough discussion to make it a forum.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.