Hi Everyone!

sanrioprincess101

Contributor
Role
Other
Hi everyone! My name is Maddie, and I decided to join this site in order to get more info about the ABDL lifestyle, to make some friends, and because I’ve been curious about ABDL for a long time.

I graduated from my undergraduate studies a year ago, and am now planning to head to Ireland for my postgraduate studies; I’m just waiting to hear back from one of the schools I applied to, so fingers crossed! :)

For a while now, I’ve had curiosity and a strong interest in the ABDL community, and have found myself wanting to explore the lifestyle. I have also thought about meeting an ABDL Mommy or Daddy as well, in order to take care of me.

I don’t identify as an ABDL or little yet, as I’m still exploring the community and am still in the curious stage. I do, however, have ABDL items such as adult pacifiers, stuffed animals, coloring books, and other “little” things. I would appreciate some tips on how to get into little space; I want to be true to myself and see if being an ABDL is really a part of who I am.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you have a great day! :)

aberrantlyme

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
It is interesting to hear someone talk about getting into ABDL. Most of us have no recollection of being without the desire to wear diapers.

What intrigues you about ABDL?

sanrioprincess101

Contributor
Role
Other
I like the nurturing and caring aspect of it, and I would like to feel cared for and loved. I also think that it would be a good way to relax and feel happier.

IRugrat

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Hi everyone! My name is Maddie, and I decided to join this site in order to get more info about the ABDL lifestyle, to make some friends, and because I’ve been curious about ABDL for a long time.

I graduated from my undergraduate studies a year ago, and am now planning to head to Ireland for my postgraduate studies; I’m just waiting to hear back from one of the schools I applied to, so fingers crossed! :)

For a while now, I’ve had curiosity and a strong interest in the ABDL community, and have found myself wanting to explore the lifestyle. I have also thought about meeting an ABDL Mommy or Daddy as well, in order to take care of me.

I don’t identify as an ABDL or little yet, as I’m still exploring the community and am still in the curious stage. I do, however, have ABDL items such as adult pacifiers, stuffed animals, coloring books, and other “little” things. I would appreciate some tips on how to get into little space; I want to be true to myself and see if being an ABDL is really a part of who I am.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you have a great day! :)
Litte space is what you make it. For me littel space is a krinkly diaper, pacifier in use. If i go to the store I would love to use my nukie but momma don't like me to. But i ware out in publick I love my diapers my bottle and nuk Legos fishing for me is even littel space when i play with fish on my pole. Me im looking for friends as well if you would like to explore your littel side let me know me momma may even ask some of your questions

Last edited:

Casper

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Little
I love your honesty and openness. You seem to have so much self awareness at such a young age. This is a good thing. I think you know how you want to move forward and you just need the courage to make those steps. Keep exploring 🤗

neophyte

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hello and welcome to ADISC! Congratulation on graduating and Ireland sounds like a great adventure.

I’m somewhat new here as well, there is a lot to learn and figure out for yourself. I hope you find some answers and enjoy your time here!