• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyCanuck

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi everyone, I'm Kevin. I'm from Mississauga (right next to Toronto), Canada. Currently, I'm finishing up my first year in university (University of Guelph for anyone who knows the area) in the exciting field of microbiology (OK, maybe fun isn't the best word, but it has its moments)! I do not wear diapers 24/7 mostly because I could never get away with it in my groups of friends (actually, because of my room-mate I haven't worn diapers for almost a year :sad:).

And ya, that's pretty much me!

Kevin

Arlikra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Hey Kevin welcome to ADISC :D

Fascinating subject you've chosen :smile:

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcom though I live in Virginia, my family has a place up on Lake Harris, so I know and love Canada. I hope this site meets your needs. A year is a long time to go. I think it would drive me crazy.

CrazyCanuck

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Oh I know that lake, just off highway 69, right? My family's got a place on lake Penache if you know it, about an hour-hour and a half north. And yes, I am going a little crazy without diapers (although I've gotten away with wetting my pants a few times on laundry days :smile: )

c_rat, great to meet another Canadian :D What part of Ontario are you from if you don't mind mine asking?

Kevin

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
Yay, We Canadians shall soon take over the world known as ADISC! *laughs evilly*

or maybe not...

but hey, welcome!

Last edited:

Nexeon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Welcome to the Site! Like Jon93 said, yay, more Canadians, there's always room for more Canadians!

satyrical

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Always good to have more igloo-dwelling, polar bear-riding, beaver-owning, maple syrup-drinking, seal-hunting, free healthcare-receiving, back bacon-eating Canadians on the site.

CrazyCanuck

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Man, I'm lovin' that there are so many Canadians here :D

...dammit, now I want back bacon haha

Kevin

skinnypuppy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Heya . . .

Welcome to our community, as you can see we're a boisterous bunch and friendly too!

I'm from the southern country, but my father was born in Canada :)

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
Not likely!!!! Canucks all the way to the cup!!!!!

Welcome to Adisc Kevin. More Canadians, always a good thing.

I say it is going to be the Falmes and the Bruins as the final two, but IMO.

Me, I say Go Leafs Go! The Cup in 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.