BabyWaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Hello, I am "Baby Waby"
I am here to find support and make new friends!
I am into AB/DL, Kitten play and I make youtube videos that are super embarrassing to me.
I am here to make friends and to deal with the things going on in my life around my regression and diapers.
Thank you so much for having me!

AEther

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello there and welcome, so what's your hobbies and interest?
Nice to meet you.

AEther*

LuvsBoy87

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Nice to meet you and I hope your having alot of fun with your new life. For me it's an adventure every day and I love it

- - - Updated - - -

If you have any questions please feel free to ask I have tried nearly every diaper on the market and some are like wow and other are just bla but if you would like I can give you my opinion on whatever diapers you may be thinking about buying in the future and keep in mind I don't discredit any company like right now I'm wearing a princess pink diaper from abu yes I'm a guy and very much strait but I like to try them all and would be more than will to let you know about any diaper as long as it's one I have had before

BabyFaceMike

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Nice to meet you! I am new and looking for friends that have this interest also :)

LuvsBoy87

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Look no further :) you have found the right place babyfacemike what would you like to talk about my friend

BabyWaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Dotty the Pony? I'm getting free samples for some work I did. I am super excited! what are they like?

Also any tips for wearing walmart diapers that's my main source right now :(

dryper

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Hello :) I am new here too hehe welcome!!

BabyFaceMike

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey whats up. I have had desires that come on and off since I was 11. I ordered more bambino's and am looking forward to wearing them once they ship. I feel like I accepted myself because I know the urges will constantly keep coming and there are a ton of people out there like me. I feel happy letting these feelings out

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry I thought I could PM but I can't as of yet

LuvsBoy87

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
You could always use a doubler in your diaper if more absorbency is needed

- - - Updated - - -

The pony diapers are comfortable and will hold more than your average store brand diaper but they are mainly for role play

Status
Not open for further replies.