• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scubadiaper

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Hi Everybody!

Just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm a 22 yo AB/DL living in Oregon. I've been into the scene since 14 and I am mainly a lurker, however I occasionally post a topic or two.

DannyTheNinja

Banned
Role
  1. Private
Hey Scuba, welcome to ADISC. You'll definitely like the stuff we've got here.

Do consider participating instead of just lurking. You'll get degraded access if you don't post, in addition to the fact that posting is half the fun (at least). This post of mine might help you understand this more.

Be sure to post around and check out the wiki!

--Danny :ninja:

Last edited:

skinnypuppy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Scuba - diaper Wow, what a strange combination!
Actually, it's probably a good idea. From my time in wetsuits at 30 feet and more, I know that I usually lose my pee before I have a chance to get out of it. I think that's because of the cold water affecting my bladder.

So a swimmer diaper would have been a good addition to my equipment.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Other
  4. Private
Heya!

And um... yeah, a scuba diaper does sound like a pretty good idea if that's how things end up.

no.one

skinnypuppy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Come to think of it, a diaper would be even better in a dry-suit, if I ever get one :)

Anyway, Scubadiaper, how'd you come up with that nickname?

Scubadiaper

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
How I came up w/ scubadiaper

Thanks for the welcomes. I came up with Scubadiaper because I enjoy scubadiving and diapers... Also, scubadiaper sounds a lot like scubadiver and it's a nice play on words for this community.

-Scubadiaper

Jon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I approve of your username. In other news, WELCOME TO ADISC

Status
Not open for further replies.