Hi everyone abdl couple from NC here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover
Hi newly found website peoples! We are an abdl couple from NC (well I'm her daddy) looking to meet new people and possibly other couples. We have been together for eight months. And yes, she is a "true" AB girl, been her whole life. She's 19 I am 25 in case anyone was wondering. Ok, later gators!

--Tfreek & Lildiapergirl

James

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Hey welcome to adisc! I hope you like it here!

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Interesting, your the first couple I seen here.

Anyways welcome to our freindly community! I hope you all enjoy it here!

Please feel free to post as much as you would like and to ask any qeustions, advice, or support you all might need.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Interesting, your the first couple I seen here.

Anyways welcome to our freindly community! I hope you all enjoy it here!

Please feel free to post as much as you would like and to ask any qeustions, advice, or support you all might need.
So you aren't counting LuvsGurl and myself?

I don't get it...

E

Error404

Hey! Good to have you with us! Be sure to stay! We have lots of areas to cater to both your needs and interests so I'm sure we can all be the best of friends!

Welcome to ADISC, crazy people to your left, cute people to your right, and all the others in the middle - It's a giant party with diapers and plushies! ^_^

I hope you can feel at home just as much as we do!

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Welcome to adisc. Hope you have a good time. Makes sure to check out the wiki ,and blogs; both have links in the top left corner.

I think eclispe meant first couple using only one account.

LuvsGurl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Welcome guys, it is nice to meet another couple, I think my other half has already tapped you (DarkFinn). I hope to see you around seeing as you are not only another couple but also here in NC as well.

Welcome again

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
YAY! Another person from NC. I thought I was all along in any category (computers, gaming, diapers, etc).

E

Error404

It's always nice to have another couple on this site! I shall welcome you both with open arms!

I wish you both an excellent future together and with us!

E404~

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Welcome always good to have new people on here. :smile1:

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
*stares into the distance* lucky...

Have fun on the forums!

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
So you aren't counting LuvsGurl and myself?

I don't get it...
Well your probably the only other couple, but I did not count you guys for a couple of reasons....
1.) you have seperate accounts
2.) i think you were here long before loves joined, or at least started posting

Although yes you two are a couple on the forum, but pretty much the only ones before them. Well couples that were together before they joined the forum anyways.

redtails

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer, Other
Well your probably the only other couple, but I did not count you guys for a couple of reasons....
1.) you have seperate accounts
2.) i think you were here long before loves joined, or at least started posting

Although yes you two are a couple on the forum, but pretty much the only ones before them. Well couples that were together before they joined the forum anyways.
I got together before I joined this place XD.. But that's all right, you can't think of everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.