• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi, everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamaleelee

Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
My name is Holly, but friends just call me LeeLee.
I came to this site because I am new to infantalism, and I have the cutest adult baby on the planet. (I might be biased! :) !) I'm definitely a carer, but since I am new to this, I could use some good advice, and guidance. I definitely want to make Lily baby happy, and I'm not too proud to ask for some wisdom.
I love writing, art, and knitting. I never have enough time for it though.
I'm really hoping I can find some good advice, and maybe make a few new friends.

KatelynG

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Welcome! Always nice to have another caretaker on the site! I'm a switch myself, but I've been pretty much exclusively in a caretaker role for the past few months. How long have you been a caretaker for Lily?

Mamaleelee

Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
I just started caring for Lily. Like less than a week. I guess I'm technically a switch too, but when it comes to my Lily flower, I'm all about taking care of my baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.