• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi everybody!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

babystk33

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Just joined the site and im really excited!!

Im 20 and in texas right now for school :)

[Removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SkarTiger

[Removed]

Hey babystk33 and welcome to ADISC!
my name is SkarTiger but you can just call me Skar :)
So you're from Texas, I know there are quite a few members here who are from Texas, I'm not one of them though, I live in Wales in the UK. I've always wanted to go to Texas, what's it like there?

I was really excited too when I joined this site which was nearly a year ago. I really wanted to meet like-minded people other than myself. It came as a little shock to me but now it has settled well with me. I hope you'll use the forums, we would love to hear your input on things :)

It would also be nice for us to know your hobbies and interests. At ADISC, we try to get to know each other, other than our love of diapers.

Welcome to the site,
Skar

FoxSplash

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little

[Removed]
Hello there babystk33 a warm welcome to adisc. so what do you do at school and in texas and what are your hoobys :)

Status
Not open for further replies.