• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Hi everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyLink76

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
well, i thought i would get the intro out of the way. Hi, I'm a 13 year old TB. I wanted diapers nearly as long as i can remember, but i don't know when. when i was 3, i was playing video games, and i didn't want to go to the bathroom, so i would rarely do it. My mom asked me if i wanted to be put back in diapers, because i wouldn't get up long enough to go to the bathroom. in embarrasment, i said "no" but i always wondered what would have happened if i had said yes. I had to wait for a long time, then when i was 6, my sis and i got diapers, my mom thought it was a phase. i loved being in diapers. it was fun... but i didn't make my mom aware of it. although i did get my step dad to get me a pacifier and a bottle. i used them more. the reason was the diapers couldn't fit. the rest of my child hood, i lived with my "weird" feelings, but i didn't tell anyone. I felt alone. then one day, i wet my pants intentionally. I cleaned them up, and was worrying about what would happen if i didn't keep this covered up good enough. eventually, my friends mom came over, she taught me how to do laundry when my mom was on a vacation in california, and i could do that and make it easier to wet myself and not get caught. reacently though, my step dad found wet pants, and he asked me if i "Pi**'d myself"(his words, not mine) because of his wording, and embarrassment, i said, "NO!" and he didn't really think more of it. Now, I am trying to figure a way to get diapers. so, now you know me... a 13 year old TB... and i think a "Sissy" too! well, that's pretty much it... I hope i don't get discovered by my dad, i am up there for the summer :sweatdrop: !

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Welcome aboard to the ADISC Express. No changes on this train.

Status
Not open for further replies.